business

The next day

Morning had arrive and everyone is now ready for some business geralt is leading the team to the mine where the supply has been kept..

Jaune- general do you know where is vesemir's house??...

Ironwood- yes we know he gave us his address..uhhh hr is alone right now am right??

Jaune- he's with some mage to accompany the old fool...that mage may  had an attitude but she has a respect to the old man. Those two are like husband and wife. While geralt is a slave..

Geralt- yen is not like that...those two may banter each other..but she knows her limitation..

Jaune- yeah...what about lambert and yen...are they close to each other...

Geralt- yes they are  close....very close...

Jaune-  more like  very close to killing each other..

Glynda-why??

Geralt- those two have a short temper...while me and eskel are playing referree when thosebtwo will come to fight..but at after an hour or two they are friends again...and the cycle of love and hate repeat over and over again..

Ironwood- hehehehe..foy the. To livr for such a long time sure they still acting like a children...

Geralt- yeah...but here comes vesimir he gave them a earful sermon..

Ironwood- what about ciri??

Geralt-well ciri is the princess and the most favorite of all..vesimir doesn't like her at first but over the time they got close to each other...

Ironwood-i see...so that time ciri is the only child among you guys???

Geralt- yes...

Ironwood- glynda may i ask how was ms blake and ms schnee??

Glynda- blake might gonna release soon for her good conduct..she was able to have new friends there and supported her. And she might going to have a job there soon. While ms schnee is getting worse..

Ironwood- why??

Glynda- se became a prostitute there..

Coco- eugh!! I never thought that she will go low..

Cardin- let me guess..she wants more money and power huh??

Glynda- yes....

Jaune- the worst part is she is the enemy of all inmates there..and ended up being lock up in the dungeon. The warden is having a hard time dealing with her...

Ironwood- that's bad...

Jaune- yeah..i don't know what will he become in the future.

Ironwood- if she was put here she might going to die..

Glynda- why???

Ironwood- our inmates here were hated the schnee's to the bone...

Glynda- oh dear....

Ironwood- anyway we are here..

Ruby- sir is that dust mine???

Ironwood- yes...and a pure dust..no wonder jaques want's this site for a very long time...

Glynda- because of the high quality of dust???

Ironwood- exactly..it was a rare  of us to find a pure dust such as this...jaques bribe council before..but unknown to us this mine had a monster lurking here such as  cyclops  and  ekhidna and harpies..