darkets secrets

The combat class has begun and professor ozpinbwatch the match between team rwby and crdl.

Goodwitch- sir are you sure that they will be fine.

Ozpin- they might have bad blood. But trust me this will be shocking.

Everybody is now present the gym was filled with people from all years to witness the battle of two well known fighters.

Goodwitch- alright students you will witness the two fighters here betwern team rwby and team crdl..

The student was cheering for team rwby but team crdl receive a boo.

Yang- well well if isn't the bully!! I hope you prepare your self..

Cardin- said's the one who isn't a bully!!

Yang- what did you say???!!

Cardin- ohh please!! Everybody knows that you have an anger issue!! You get angry easily for a simple taunt..come on yang. You should take a theraphy..

Yang- why you!!

Cardin- what?? You angry for jusy a easy taunt?? Come on yang!! Beat me on a taunt..i know you cam do it..

Yang- i will rip you and kill you right here!!

Cardin- i din't care of what you are going to do with me..but i am sure if you gonna kill me everybody here will be a witness. The headmaster will charge you a murder case..come on yang show me what you got!! Kill me!! And it will be sure that you have a one way trip bound to jail..

Blake- yang relax it's just a taunt..keep your cool that is the way he like he has a plan yang..

Yang- but..

Blake- yang we have a school rules here if you violate the rule i am sure we will disqualified..you thresten him that you will kill him yang..that threat is his ace..but he is not wrong if you kill him in this arena that is counted as a murder.

Yang- but we are on the fight.

Weiss- yet we are in a simulation..so there is a rule here if we violated the rule and kill him we will have a one way trip to jail..

Cardin- what now yang?? Kill me come on!! Show me who you really are....

Yang- i will beat you to a bloody pulp.

Cardin- do you think i really care?? Come on beat me just the way the 4 of you along with team NPR Beat jaune for no reason..

Team RWBY was shock to hear that cardin knows they beat jaune for no reason..

Cardin- what?? Shocking isn't it.. we know that you beat jaune for no reason. For what?? For faking his transcript??

Weiss- he doesn't belong here!!! He cheats his way here..

Dove- then where did he belong!!! To the grave!! Ha! Do you think a person who sacrifice himself before someone else should be on the grave for just a piece of paper!! Isn't that unfair for jaune!!

Sky- as for you  pyyrha and the rest!! You are our next target for what you did to jaune!! Do you think we are a bully!! Sure we are!! a bully and a racist!! But we never turn our back to jaune!! But you!!! How could you do that to jaune!! He did he must do as a leader!! And yet!! You turn your back to him!!! You ungreatful brat!! What kind of a friend you are!!and look who save him from trouble!! And saving his ass from the beating that he recieves from yang and ren! That's right cardin me russel and dove secretly clean him and bandage him..and when pyyrha  kick him out cardin and me secretly give him food! While russel secretly open one of the classroom for him to shelter and make him warm..