the fall of an arc

Juane arc is having a bad day because someone expose his fake transcript. Most of the team including rwby npr bullied him. And be-little him.
And surprisingly the school bully cardin took a pitty on juane. Pyyrha kick him out and juane is now on the roof. Sometimes he is sleeping on the vacant classroom. Ozpin knows it. And cardin and the his team sneakily gavr him food to eat so that he can avoid constant berating. And beating from yang. Whenever she feels to beat juane. Even ren joins the beating.

Juane- why *sobs* why do they have to beat me this way. *sobs*

Cardin- hey juane??

Juane(angry)-you!!!

Cardin- what???

Juane- you traitor!!!

Juanne is about to punch cardin but cardin overpower him.

Cardin- traitor me??!!!

Juane- you expose my secret cardin and you are the only one who knows it!!!

Cardin- what the f*** are you talking about juane!!. I don't know who!! Expose your secrets..me and the rest are secretly investigating about who expose you secret..

Juane starts to calm down.

Cardin- look juane i know i am a bully and a racist. But i know how to keep a secret and i know how to pay my debt. Specially you save my life from that ursa. If i expose your secrets. i am not a man of my word. And i am more of a coward than you.

Juane feel sorry for him self.

Juane- sorry for my outburst man.

Cardin- understandable. But hey atleast me and my team is helping you but in a secret.

Juane- what did you do cardin??

Cardin- ohh!! I just go on a trip to headmaster ozpin about yang and ren always beating you without a reason. And pull a prank of some of my kind..

Juanne- i know your a bully but why did you do it??

Cardin- shut up..i know that i am a bully but i know how my limitation. And do you think weiss is not a bully?? And specially yang??

Juane- i know yang started to bully me but weiss??

Cardin- weiss sure is a bully but not like me and yang..what do you think everytime she saw you she always say dolt! Useless! Cheater?? And during our combat class she always taunting you??

Juane-........

Cardin- dude that is emotional beatdown..and yang Almost killed you..if not for miss goodwitch interfering you are dead.

Juane- you're right. Physical beating can be healed but emotional it will hunt me forever..

Cardin- listen juane i know this is hard for you specialy now. I cant save you all the time.

Juane- what are you implying??

Cardin- you have to go juane. Everybody hates you and want's you dead for faking your self in..and if the council knows this they will going to arrest you and send you to jail. This is for your own good..

Juane lost his hope to become a huntsman.

Cardin- think carefully juane..save your self. Stand on your feet be a man..now i have to go. You still have time to think..

Juan just nod his head and cardin walks his head.

Russel- so cardin how's juane??

Cardin- no good. Hoe about you??

Russel- i really have a bad feeling about this. And i still have suspicious about weiss..

Dove- why weiss??