welcome to hell 2

As the the students were sleeping soundly jaune and the rest of the staff except prof. Port and prof. Ooblek. Ozpin glynda and gen. Ironwood are now ready to wake up the students.

Jaune- here guys tke this yraining bombs. Dont worry it was harmless..it was made for training.. think this like a flash grebade. This bomb was harmless..

Ironwood- kid you are one crazy witcher my military training is different when they wake up the candidates they use horns..but you?? Ha this is a new way..but have it your way..

Jaune- hehehehe..my mentors use live bombs when they wake me up..

Glynda- they don't hurt you right??

Jaune- naahh!! I like the way they wake me..fufufufufu..

Ironwood- let's go. I will wake up the fourth year.

Ozpin- i'm with the 3rd year.

Glynda- second year for me

Jaune- mine is 1st year!!!

The team start to go on their respective levels while jaune go to the first year. Grining..after a few minutes the academy is filled with bomb explode and the scream from the students.

Jaune has reach the room of the rwby and the rest and jaune throw a bomb and the students has waken up due to shock to see jaune and his eyes are glowing..

Yang- what the hell weakling!!!

Weiss- do you know what time it is!!!

Jaune- oh i know what time it is..now dress up!!! Time for a morning run!!!

Ruby- it's 2 in the morning!!!and class will start at 8!!

Jaune- i don't care!!! So get your ass and go to the quadrangle in 2 minutes..

Jaune leaves the room and wake up the other section..

The rest of the class went to the quadrangle but team rwby and npr doesn't follow..

After the students are in gather ironwood notice 2 teams are missing in the first year..

Ironwood- jaune you have two teams missing..

Jaune- ohhh i know the perfect punisment for them later one..

Ironwood- kid i like you..

Jaune- watch me once we return here..

Ozpin starts his speech and he wear a military uniform.

Ozpin- listen up students our activity today and and next week is exercise we will run 5 km with weights can you survive the run???

Students- we will survive sir!!!

Ozpin- we will watching you!! Show us your determination and if you survive you will be return on your dorm and do what ever you want..plus the room will be upgraded and recieve a laptop that you want..

Jaune- plus!! I will give you allowance and you are free to roam around to the mall and buy the things that you want..

Ozpin- aren't you were a generous son??

Jaune- they deserve to enjoy every once in a while..that is if they survive..

Glynda- alright children gear up and start running and don't stop!!

Student was determined and start gearing up.

After they change their uniform they immediately running leaving the sleeping rwby and npr..

Time skip 5 hours..

After 5 hours run they return at the academy. The students was extremely tired and their uniform was soaking in sweat.