chat and ehem!!

During the school dance both pyrrha and jaune are sitting each other holding each other's arm andnleaning each other..

Pyrrha- jaune??

Jaune- hmmm???

Pyrrha- why??

Jaune- why what??

Pyrrha- why did you forgiven me?? After the things that i have done to you??

Jaune-darling therebare things that we all need to learn..it's my own fault to begin with darling. I fake my way in...

Pyrrha- even so..but we treat you like a piece of trash..

Jaune- darling..you remember what i told you before..sure i say a bad things to you too. I am not stupid darling i know what i did to you..so it's a tie fufufu...you are lucky that i love you..

Pyrrha- darling i am a horrible girl..

Jaune- no you're not.. all of us commit a mistake..and all we have to do is to learn from our mistake. Learn to forgive..

Pyrrha- i see..thank you darling...i'm truly sorry for what i have done..

Jaune- it's fine. Atleast you are not ended up. Like weiss yang and blake..

Pyrrha- good thing too..

Jaune- so~ after the dance would you come with me to spend a night in a place that only for the two of us~

Pyrrha was blushing red..

Pyrrha- but what if-

Jaune- so you realy know what i want~

Pyrrha- it's just a wild guest. And your giving me a hint..it's obvious..

Jaune- fufu..

Pyrrha- what if-

Jaune- darling i'm sterile...can't have a child...

Pyrrha- i see..

Jaune- so what will it be~

Pyrrha- i guess i will come with you. And be gentle..

Jaune- i will~

Cardin- fufufu how bold you two...you know we are still here..

Jaune- you know me bud..i never hold back when i said something~

Cardin- hahaha true but yoir woman is embarras..you witchers had no sense of embarrasment...

Jaune- nope....and never put that in mind...

Cardin- hahahahaha...you win..jauney..so when we are heading to atlas??

Jaune- 2 days from now..so better prepare your selves..

Cardin and the resslt nodded. But we don't have silver like you do..

Jaune- let me and geralt handle the monsters..and assist the soldiers.

Cardin- very well..

Dove- so the fearless witcher is hubgry to a spartan?

Jaune- fufufufu i'm always wanted to taste my spartan....

Sky- you are lucky because pyrrha didn't go for another man...

Jaune- why??

Sky- when you are away many boys in different year are courting her..even from the other academy...but she still into you~

Jaune- oh really?? What about you boys~

Sky- the three of us are still single..

Dove- cardin ended up with velvet...