welcome to hell

The atlas soldier arrive bringing a tons of semblance canceller device and install it to their feet..

Weiss- this is unfair jaune!!! Why do i need to wera this!!!

Jaune-weiss weiss weiss. You uave no idea what will i do to you and the rest..so welcome to hell weiss..

Weiss- i am the heiress of the schnee i am not deserve this!!

Jaune- then who?? Me?? Suck it weiss unlike you i don't unlock my semblance and i don't know how to unlock it.

Ruby-look jaune i'm sorry for what i done to you..

Jaune- shut up rose..you are a shitty friend..unlike you four you have your friends watch your back each other while me?? I train my self even harder..the witchers beat me to the bone yet i survive..you want to see tgr result og my training??? Very well..

Jaune removes his armor and swords they were shock to see jaunes collection of scars even the faculty see it..

Imagine this is the collection of scars of jaunes

Glynda- jaune what happen to you!!

Jaune- this is my collection when i  am in training to become a witcher... now yang can you handle handle your self  to have a collection of scars??

Glynda- wh-whe!! Ohh f*** it!! Where did you get this my dear son!!!

Jaun- ohh you are calling me son.  How bold...very well i got this  scar when i was practicing my sword skills in the pendolum oh the cliff...

Yang- that's easy!!

Jaune- blind folded..

PRN/RWBY/CRDL-what!!!!

Yang- prove it!!! I know you are bluffing!!

Jaune- hahahahaha!! Want a bet??

Yang- sure!!

Jaune-What is your deal if i can't do it??

Yang- you are going out and never to return...what about you??