coming to vacou

Time later the team had a minir rest they smell jaune finish cooking.

Glynda- jaune what are you cooking.

Jaune- bear meat .

Glynda- whaat!!

Cardin- ma'am out of all meat bear meat is the most delicious meat.

Sky- even if has a lot of fat. Still kt was healthy. Because bear also eat fish or fruits...and it's not our first time to eat bear meat..hahaha

Russel- you should try ma'am..trust me..

Jaune- ohh you are wake up...heheheje

Cardin- you think you are the only one  who are wake up ei!! Hehehe i lnoe you and pyrrha have a lovey dovey moments~

Jaune- hmmp!! Perv..just admit to velvet that you are inlove with her~

Cardin- you are too dude~

Jaune- hehe~ so anyway did you recieve any message??

Cardin- at the moment no...how about you??? Should we head out to mistral or we will have to go on vacuo??

Jaune- we should go to vacou first before head out to mistral to go on board ship bound to atlas?? We will get some provisions and my armor need a repair along with my swords..

Before cardin could reply jaune receive  a call from lambert..

Jaune- hey lambert where are you??

Lambert- eugh! I'm in vacou and i heard from eskel that you two had a fight with some stiga??

Jaune- yep~ i had a fight with a striga... bear hadnded..

Lambert- woah!!! Hey man i had a contract here that i had to eliminate a striga..

Jaune- huh!! Did you do it too??

Lambert- not at the moment. Striga is the most difficult to defeat. And i just finish to defeat some contract here...say lets have partner to defeat this striga..50-50!

Jaune-i'm in. Though i have many passengers here..

Lambert- woah!! It seems you have a mission on your own..

Jaune- i do..we will go to atlas gen. Ironwood needs an escort..and geralt was also need an escort too..

Lambert- very well. So where are you headed this time??

Jaune- ohh we are going to vacou for some repair and it seems you are there we will meet in the kingfisher.

Lambert- alright..good thing  the striga lives outside the city...

Jaune- alright..see you there..

Lambert- alright dude...see you..

Lambert cut the call..

Sky- so jaune who is the one who call you??

Jaune- lambert~and it seems payday is coming...

Sky- you havr a contract too??

Jaune- well lambert needs a help... and it wad a 50-50 pay..

Ruby- hey guys..

Cardin- hello ruby...did you rest well..

Ruby- not really...

Dove- sleeping on the outside is hard huh...this is the life of a huntsman..so deal with it..

Ruby groans.

Ruby- so what is for dinner??

Sky- bear meat and some fruit salad and mushroom soup..