here comes jauney!

It has been 2 months since ozpin bailed out yang. Yang is serving a community service while thw gueard is watching her armed with stun gun. While yang is cleaning all the academies building wearing a semblance nullifying bracelet so that she cant use her semblance while serving a community service. She will wear the bracelet all the time and she can only take it off during her training. Yang was constantly being watch by raven branwaren along with ozpin and goodwitch..the team npr was out even rby was also out for break..now it was a day away for the new semester some of the students returns and they look at yang doing a community service they laugh at her..and yang could do is to grit her teeth for out of fury embarrasment and anger .

Location juniors club

Bouncer- may i know who you are??

Jaune- jaune of remnant witcher.

Lambert- names lambert witcher

Eskel- i'm eskel witcher

Bouncer- one of you is a minor i cant let you in..

Junior- hold on a second boys.  Let the witchers in.

Bouncer- very well but leave y-

Junior- i said let them in..and they can keep their weapon..

Jaune- ni need to be harsh junior we are here to stay for a night..

Junior- nods  and let the three witchers in..

Jaune- thanks

Junior- no need. What can i do for you boys..

Jaune- give us a separate room junior and bring us some drinks in the vip room.

Lambert- if you have any girls here bring them to us..

Eskel- give us a drinks and some meat and here is our payment

Eskel give the payment to junior..

Junior- wait for 10 minutes the drinks will arrive followed by the meat you order as for the girls give me some time to look a pretty girl that should suit your taste..

Eskel- very well we are at the vip..

The three witchers procced to the vip while the patrons is only looking at them..

Vip room

Eskel- so! Brother are you ready for the beat down at school tomorrow??

Jaune- of course i am elder brother!! I can see the shock on their face!!

Lambert- give them hell bro. I know you can.. because you are like me. But you are pricklier than i am..

Jaune- fufufu you know me brothers trust me there will more students will choose to transfer or quitting to become a huntsman  once they start training  because i will give them true hell in training.

Lambert- what about contracts??

Jaune- well since you will be on the other side of the town and vale is my turf i don't know..it's either you visit me because your turf is not far away from here. And the old man send eskel here far away from us. Or i will visit you if i don't have a contract here.

Lambert- fair enough..and i expected to see your students in action let's see if they pass or failed..

Jaune- fair enough..and eskel don't fret i will come to your turf if you need me i'll bring some of my friends or some fellow instructor. Knowing them this is their first time to see a witcher in action..