dance dance

When sunrise appear jaune and the rest is getting ready for their return and jaune called gen ironwood about the escort mission..gen. ironwood agreed to put the escort mission to on hold..due to the fact that jaune might bring one more person..team crdl was happy that their mission will put to on hold..and enjoy the dance.

Eskel- so guys this is our path diverge..

Jaune- yeah...well the bullhead was here i guess see you next time...

Eskel- till next time...

Jaune- oh yeah!! I might need you and lambert next time...

Eskel- message me alright...

Jaune- okay...i will send you a message along with the prick...

Eskel- well see you kid..

Eskel rode to his bike and start to drive..while jaune and the other team go inside the bullhead..

Cardin- so sir..what is your plan in the dance and with pyyrha???

Jaune- well i plan to talk to her in the dance..but for now i will stick to ignore her and study her in a secret let me see if she really love me..

Cardin- alright...when we arrive to the docks.. wgere you headed???

Jaune- i plan to go to the flower shop. And i will go to the store to buy a new set of dress...

Russel- dude you are not even tired???

Jaune- witchers has a huge stamina. And unlike the othets i am a unique one because i have semblance and aura..potions and decoction is a plus..

Russel- well you got a point..well the school dance is 3 days from now..you still have time to prepare..

Dove- well lady killer good luck..

Jaune- well thanks guys...

Meanwhile

Ren- pyyrha are you okay??

Pyyrha- i'm fine..

Ruby- arr you sure..i think you are not okay...

Pyyrha- i just-

Ren- you missed jaune??

Pyyrha- yeah...i missed him..even though he clearly said he hates me so much..still deep in my heart i still love him...

Nora- pyyrha you have to accept that he is not the same jaune like we use to know. He is now a full blooded killer...and besides there are plenty of men who is aiming at you....

Pyyrha- it's not that easy nora...i cant forget him that easy..he is the only guy who treats me like a nobody..all the men who is gunning at me because of my title and my position..weiss is not exempted..

Ruby-ehhh???

Pyyrha- yes..ruby..weiss only see me as her decoy..i know her plan..because she always flaunt her status as a heiress and i am the current champion...she even ask me to be her partner...while jaune well it's funny he doesn't recognize me. Well except. He onows that i am the model of a cereal company...nothing more nothing less...

Ruby- true..i was also his first friend..

Nora- how did you manage to earn his forgiveness???

Ruby- well i didn't do anything to him. I was force by yang and the others...and i explain everything that is all...i don't plan to hurt my only friend in the first place...and you sister you are the only one who hurt his feelings...so if you want his forgiveness well you will have to earn it...