business is business

After the warden and ozpin talk about blake and weiss ozpin called jaune and glynda.

Jaune- sir you call us.

Ozpin- yes..jaune the warden  of vale maximum prison on me. She wants the transcript. Of blake to deliver on monday..and she said that blake has the possibility for parole. But she will prove to the council that she deserve for parole by doing the good thing..

Glynda- sir but the court said that they are not avle to get a parole??

Ozpin- i guess ghira file a protest for it..but they need to review it and observe blake if she is deserve to file a parole..

Glynda- i see..but what is the connection to her transcript.

Ozpin- she is taking an alternative learning...

Jaune- very well..

Ozpin- do you hate her right??

Jaune- sigh~ pops i am a eitcher now u dob't have emotion now..whatever in the past will stay in the past like ruby. She didn't lay a finger on me..sge is hust berating me for sometimes.. i think she is just misguided..i think that prison put her on place..

Ozpin- i see...i want you to delucer her transcript. On monday and observe her the whole day..

Jaune- alright...

Ozpin- by the way the warden said that when her parole was aprove she has a posibility to become an instructor there or even a jail guard..the inmates take a liking on her than weiss..

Glynda- what is the situation of weiss .

Ozpin- miss schnee is getting more worse...sge is always ended up in the dungeon..she is not learning her lesson..i want you two to go and observe blake...and here is the letter of request..

Glynda- very well.

Ozpin- tell blake that if she is really change tell her that i am happy for her. Even though she is not able to become a huntress..

Jaune- i will..and i will surprise her in class.

Ozpin- very well..what about your other class..

Jaune' so far they are getting faster anf they are almost perfected to weild a sword...but nora pyyrha and ren is the problem..nora becomes slower when she is out of energy..pyyrha is strugling to wield a sword. I onow she can handle a sword but. In her new training she has a hard time. And she is always pampering both ren and nora..you know eating only a pancake is really bad. Dont blame me pops but  no matter how i prevent nora to avoif eating pancake she will always have a way to eat a tons of pancake..you know she has money..

Ozpin- sigh~ yeah i am worried about her..she becomes a pancale addict..

Glynda- don't blame her..atleast she is not a drug addict.

Jaune- true. But  it is up to her..to realize her diet is really wrong...and one day she will realize her blood sugar was high anf she is prone to diabetes and other sickness. But have it her way..

Ozpin- very well...one thing jaune i notice the students specially males are getting buff they don't have any fats ob them. Even yhe female is having a athlete body..

Jaune- hahahaha.. because they are balanced pops. With balance diet exercise and learning they will become a monster when it comes to hunting..hehehe trust me pops the 2 academies will drool over them...as i promise i will make this academy back on its full glory.. and i will make your huntress. a super huntress that no academies can compare them. Andni know some of them will go to atlas abf become a soldier or atlas mercenary..hehehehe