vacou city

After 2 days of treking the witcher and the students arrive in vacou..and they went to the king fisher.. and they spotted lambert patiently waiting..

Lambert- good to see you jaune..

Jaune- good to see you lambert..

Lambert- i guess this are your students..

Jaune- yeah...

Lambert- so who are the one who bullied you??

Jaune- most of them asude from team crdl and the professor here....

The girls tense up to hear jaune tell lambert about their action...

Lambert- i see....now on to business..

Jaune- tell me about the striga...

Lambert- it's a cursed one.. webhave to lift the curse.  And good thing i have a right weapon for equipment..

Jaune- silver sword..

Lambert- chain made in silver..eskel told me you have a fist fight with a striga..so i have to experience it too...

Jaune- jealous aren't we..

Lambert- well i have many ideas and that old f*cker will loose the bet...hehehehe

Jaune- well tell me this idea of yours....

Lambert- well shall we drink before the fight....

Jaune- when we have a dance with a striga...

Lambert- tonight is fullmoon striga will come out..and i know the lair..

Jaune- where??

Lambert- cemetery in the southern gate...

Jaune- alright..but why a striga appear here in vacou.adt time there is also a striga in eskel's turf...could it ve coincidence or someone cast a curse to the girl...

Lambert- i don't know..witness said the striga appear not so long ago....

Jaune- does she have a victim...

Lambert- yes...that striga devpur some children and sometimes adult specially male.....

The huntsman was shock to hear lambert..

Jaune- what do we do...should we behead the striga??

Lambert- try to lift the curse let us see who is this striga...

Jaune- alright i should book some room for them to rest...

Lambert- it's already done..not so long ago i saw jeanne here..i told her that you are comming...

Jaune- what my sister doing here??

Lambert- she was hunting a white fang..i told her that white fang doesn't exist here..because there are monster prowling in the woods..it's impossible for them to put some base. Because there is a n insectoids and leshen in the woods..not only that there is an arch griffin also here..

Jaune- did you deal with them???

Lambert- of course this is my turf....what about yours??

Jaune- well i'm on the bad luck..i don't have monster there..all i have are grimms and white fang...and it's not my obligation to kill them...

Lambert- well too bad...welp!! Who is the one who saw the striga..

Jaune- well crdl is the one who saw how it looks like..

Lambert- well then!! I guess we will have gurls as our audience..but first we have to repair our armor and swords...

Jaune- lets go..