the dead has risen

After vesimir returns to the new fortress he inform that jaune needs to return to beacon.and jaune arc survive the mutation experiment now his eyes is liquid gold cat like eyes. And his blond hair becomes a platinum blond long hair and his body was well built he's body shows pure muscle and his face becomes sharp and mature.

Jaune- so master how was the meeting??

Vesimir- jaune i lnow you hate this but you have to return to beacon..you are the only one who can teach the students there..

Lambert- what!! Little brother here will returnbto those hell!!!

Vesimir- lambert i know that you have a grudge to that academy because what they did to him. But know this there are still people who misses him..for example the headmaster of beacon..he is willing to pay a high price only for him to come back. But not as a student but a combat instructor. He needs to train them...in a witchers way..so no need to worry..

Lambert- very well but if they hurt our jaune here i will personally deal with them..

Veaimir-and guys you will be also put into training again but this time it's not combat. But how to drive a new vehicle because geralt got a contract to kill a fogglet. And he is now on his way to atlas or should i say kaer morhen..and not only that the head master of that military academy discover  our former home and they will find the minerals there and they are willing to give us some of the minerals that they will find there so no worries about the forge because we have a stable supply..and we need to raise our reward if someone will hire us..and also ironwood will give us a newest vehicle for us to use. And no need for fuel. Because you know how much the gas or fuel cost.

Jaune- well what do you know general ironwood is willing to share his riches to us..

Vesimir- he is not bad if you ask me..because kaer morhen or atlas now is the former home for us witchers from the wolf school..so general ironwood give us a lot of compensation knowing atlas is our original home..

Jaune- how generous of him..

Jaune- general ironwood might be look like a villain but in reality he is a good person..unlike some back at beacon..hmpf!! They may look like a goddess on the outside but in reality  hmmph!! Their attitude is like a rooyen meat or more like a grimm..what a full of crap..

Lambert- relax bro. If you cant handle them you know who you gonna call..no matter where i go trust me i will come no matter how far it is..

Ciri- and i will also go to aide you jaune..

Jaune- i know you will guys.. but for now i am your instructor for driving your new vehicle specially when it was made in atlas..so you better listen..

Lambert- dude! Are you jpking i am more excited you know..so when do we start??

Ciri- i'm excited as well..

Vesimir- relax guys the training vehicle will arrive soon. So jaune as of now try to visit the border of vale and bring lambert with you because may be tomorrow or the next day ironwood will deliver the training vehicle on that area.

Jaune- i will..do you have a scroll with you right??

Vesimir- i do but i dont know how to use  the scroll properly.

Jaune- it's alright pops  ciri knows how to use the scroll and all the contacts is written on that scroll specially ozpin..ciri will call ozpin so that you could talk to him

Vesimir- no need i can go to beacon to inform ozpin to deliver the vehicle once we are done training.

Jaune- very well..but who escort you to the headmaster office.