bad news

After jaune go to junior's bar the two witchers proceed to beacon academy.

Beacon academy

The two witchers arrive at the academy everybody is watching them but they don't care.

Coco- who are they??

Velvet' i don't know but it seems they have weapons On them probably they are hunters.

Coco- true. But where are they from?

Fox- beats me..but who knows..

Meanwhile

Ruby- guys look at them..are they hunters as well??

Blake- probably due to the fact that they are carrying a sword.

Weiss- but why they need two swords.

Ruby- think weiss probably they need spare incase one is broken..

Yang- theyvare hunters indeed. Because one of them has a scar on his face..but man he is a hunk of a man. Me like~

Back to geralt

As the two witchers walking on the hallway they saw professor goodwitch along with team jnpr.

Geralt- excuse me can i ask where to find the headmaster of this academy??

Goodwitch- and who might you be??

Geralt- name's geralt and this is vesimir. We had a to deliver a message for the headmaster.

Goodwitch- very well follow us..

Geralt and vesimir follows the professor and the new team jnpr.

Ozpin's office

Goodwitch- professor 2 people wants to talk to you.

Ozpin- let them in.

Geralt and vesimir enters the office followed by professor goodwitch and team jnpr.

Ozpin- professor why the team jnpr was here??

Goodwitch- sigh!! Jeanne is causing a trouble again and miss arc and miss nikos arr fighting again.

Jeanne- she was at fault to begin with!! I told her to follow my orders and what!! She didn't obey me?? Is this how they do usually professor??

Pyyrha- her style is difficult to follow!! I don't have to obey her all the time..i have my own decision to follow..

Jeanne- ohhh!!! So you want to become a leader!! Sorry lady but the headmaster put me into order..

Ozpin- calm down ladies..and jeanne i know you can't beat your twin and i know you are still blaming them for what they did. But jaune told me to keep an eye on you..of you don't calm your self inmight put you into suspencion or i will kick you out..so please do me a favor you have to fillow jaunes last request.

Jeanne- fine then..i may lead them and but i will not going to forgive them for what they did to jaune..but one more mistake if this bunch of fools won't follow my instruction trust me headmaster i will punish them like the way they did to jaune..

Geralt- ehem!!

Ozpin- sorry about that but may i know who you are??

Vesimir- i am vesimir and this is geralt we are herebto deliver some message for you.

Ozpin- before that may i ask what are you??

Geralt- we are witchers..

Ozpin eyes was shock to hear that the two person infront of him was a witchers