he has been reborn

Many month's had pass beacon academy's reputation has been depleeted. The other academy is now laughing because ozpin accept a bunch of bullies at his school. Winter schnee is very angry towards her sister. The belladona almost disown blake raven qrow and tai. Punish yang severely tai cut yang's allowance and tai sold yangs motorcycle. While raven slaps yang and cut her hair..ruby was now vanned eating a cookies and confiscate her own scythe and her hood.

Team RWBY AND NPR suffer a great discremination every student mock them infront of them..the canteen attendant won't give nora a pancake and nore was force to eat a normal food..while cardin's team serves as a guard for team rwby despite being a bully for team rwby. while jeanne is keeping her watch to her team. The arc clan put a security guard for both team even atlas send a guard for the whole dorm. Both rwby team and npr team's dorm was heavily guarded. Jeanne has send to a different dorm..even ironwood heard the news about the teams action he is disgusted to what ozpin's revilation about his students. So he decide to aid ozpin.

Ozpin- general thank you for aiding me for this scandal that my academy went through

Ironwood- no need ozpin. I know you can't handle all things here specially the arc clan..but also we cant risk the children's life..

Ozpin- yeah..

Ironwood- tell what really happen ozpin??

Ozpin explained everything to ironwood.

After ozpin finish his explanation ironwood was in shock. To know that team rwby put a judgement on their own hands.

Ironwood- i'm sorry for your lost ozpin truly. The boy should not suffer on that horrible trauma..

Ozpin- indeed. Tbe boy may be fake his transcript but in his eyes i see a bright future for him..

Ironwood- i believe you ozpin.

Ozpin- jaune arc should not suffer like that.. general i really cant believe those girls overpower my authority..it's unacceptable.

Ironwood-indeed. Not only that ozpin i will investigate the schnee clan about their illigal activities i will put them in jail..as for the white fang-

Ozpin- as of this moment general we should not involve our selves for the white fang.

Ironwood- why??

Ozpin- tell me james do you believe that there is a certain monster slayer decides to come out on their hiding place??

Ironwood- you mean them??!!

Ozpin- yes them.. they are the ones who deliver the vroken armor and a suicide letter from jaune.

Ironwood- perhaps i should make a deal with them.

Ozpin- sorry ironwood but knowjng them they are not going to share their formula. But their technology they are outdated..

Ironwood- i am not aftering to their damn formula! But how did their swords is still sharp even they fighting a different kinds of monsters..

Ozpin- i don't really know james..tgey never told me about theur secret..

Winter- i hate to interupt. But sir why dud you after their weapons?? Even if they are outdated..

Ironwood- winter those slayers are no ordinary..even their technology may be outdated but still it was deadly whenbit comes to monsters and grimms. Their swords is so special even our technology can be slice like it was nothing..tgeir blades is extremely sharp winter. That is why those monster slayers are the most deadly and the most brutal when it comes to slaying monsters..even the hunters in the four kingdom combined but still those slayers is always on the top. But shame their kind is on the brink of extinction.