Chapter 14

Date: 08-12-1992

It's been a year since we made it official, and to say my life has been amazing would be an understatement. I was happy and knowing that I was making you happy made me even happier.

Meeting the rest of your family was great. They were all friendly and made me feel at home. I could see where you got your wild side from. They were people who would make the party come alive. People who make you want to live in the moment to the fullest and not want to leave.

I recall the day I let you meet my family. You were so scared that you wanted to cancel. I literally had to lift you out of the car and into my family's home. I had no idea why you were even scared. They all loved you, probably even more than they love me. They took all your attention away from me, and to say I was jealous would be an understatement.

I enjoy spending the nights with you. Waking up to the smell of breakfast or seeing your beautiful smile made my day ten times brighter. Our sex life was incredible. You were exactly what I was looking for. Someone who was a natural submissive but can be a bit dominant if needed to. Your body was always so responsive to me.

I love the look on your face when you orgasm, as well as the way you scream my name, begging for more. I love how wild, open-minded, and freaky you are. You are perfect.

Even on your bad days, you were perfect. I admire all your flaws as much as I admire your positive qualities. Every day, I learn new ways to deal with your mood swings, and with time, it becomes second nature. Especially when you're down. You only need three things to be happy: my hugs, food, and a horror movie or books. I love the fact that I was learning things about you that you weren't even aware of.

One of my favourite moments with is when I would come home from work, and you'd be there, greeting me either with dinner or running into my arms, kissing me. I always wanted to ask you to move in with me, but I never did. I never wanted to rush you into anything, so I let it be for now. I enjoy the times you can visit or spend the nights.

You're truly magnificent. Whenever you saw that I was exhausted, you would run me a bath and take care of me. I've never experienced anything like that before, and whenever you do it, my insides melt and my love for you grows.

You're also a good listener and compassionate person. You're always patient and ready to make me feel better when I'm in a bad mood. I couldn't have asked for a better angel. All I ever needed was you.

I remember the day you said you love me back. For the entire day until the night, we made love, as I beg you to say it over and over. The more you said it, the harder I got. I knew your feelings were strong but hearing those words, gave me the confirmation that I needed.

I recall your birthday and what we did. You spend the previous night with me, and I woke you up, wishing you a happy birthday with breakfast in bed, before running your bath. I bathe you and wash your hair, before getting you dress. I love the way you allow me to take charge. Doing something, as simple as this, always fills me with pride.

After I got dress, we went on a bike ride, and as I expected you love it. I loved the way your arms would tighten around me whenever I accelerated or turned a corner. When we arrived at the location, I took out a blindfold and tied it around your eyes. We walked down to where I had prepared a picnic with all your favourite foods and a few gifts for you.

I'll never forget the look on your face when I revealed it to you. You look so overjoy that you started crying, before smashing your lips against mine. We quickly pull a part before it became heated and have a seat. We enjoy the food, with you doing a little happy dance whenever you take the first bite of each food, causing me to chuckle.