Chapter 6

Date:13-08-1989

I was woken up by a knock on my door. I rolled over looking at the phone to check the time, seeing that it was 6:30 am.

"Ma come in,"

"I'm coming in" your voice called out before the door open, and you step in.

"Good morning" you greeted.

"Good morning" I replied, getting up, as the sheet fell, exposing my chest and I watch as you shiver slightly

"Time fi get up. The meeting starts 8:00 and me waa eat before the meeting."

"It's time to get up, the meeting start 8:00 and I would like us to have breakfast before the meeting."

"Aight, me soon fawoud, mek me clean up first."

"Okay, I'll be right out. Just let me clean up."

You nodded before exiting. I wouldn't mind being woken up like this every day.

I got up, did my morning routine before getting dress in my dark blue Armani suit and black Desert Clark's. I oil my waves and beard, spray some cologne and step out.

You were seated on the balcony with the table filled with different kind of food. I took a seat and you smiled at me before started eating. I did the same but got a bit distracted with the light moans that were coming from your mouth as you eat.

I could feel my pants becoming tight as I grip my fork, fighting my mind to stay clean. This was torture. You didn't even know what you were doing to me. I wanted to push you up against the balcony and fuck you until you go numb. I cleared my throat, and you look up at me and blush.

"I'm sorry," you blushed even more and looked away.

I nodded and returned to my meal. We finished quickly and it was time to leave. Today you wore a black and white dress that accentuated your curves, which you paired with black heels, and you added a touch of makeup to make you even more stunning.

I put my hand on your lower back, wanting to feel close to you. We exit the elevator and walk to our waiting car, hop in, and made our way to Mr. Coleman's office.

The meeting began after we exchanged greetings. You showed Mr. Coleman our design while I explained in detail how we can make it come to life. By the time the meeting ended, Mr. Coleman had already made up his mind on which one of the designs it will be. He thanks us, and we schedule a date of when we will begin this project before exiting.

Today marked the day when I first saw you in the park and unbeknownst to you it was a special day for me, and I wanted to make it even more special by doing something together.

I wasn't ready to head back to the hotel and you didn't seem to be either.

"Waa explore?"

"Do you want to explore?" I extended my hand for you to take.

"Yes please" you replied taking my hand in yours. We spent the entire day exploring Paris. We visited the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre Museum, The Musée d'Orsay, and weirdly enough we also visit the Catacombs of Paris. I was a bit weird out especially by the way the tour guide went in depth on how it came to be. But for you I pulled through. It made me feel better when I recall the way your eyes would light up with every information that was provided. I could tell that you were a big fan of history. For the last of our tour, we went to a small restaurant. The environment was silent and cosy, and the food was amazing. We spent the remainder of the evening, talking about the day and you showing me all the pictures and videos you took at every site.

Night came rather quickly, and I could tell that you were extremely tired. "Ready to go back to the hotel?" I asked pulling you into my side.

You nodded before snuggling into my side.

By the time we arrive at the hotel you were out cold, so I decided not to wake you. I carried you in my arms and made my way up to our room without any trouble. I place you on your bed, taking off your shoes before draping the sheet over you and placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Yuh ago be mine."

"I'm going to make you mine." I whispered softly before making my way back to my room. I showered, and got into bed, I lay there for a while just thinking about the day and thinking about you. I've never felt this happy in my life and knowing that you were the cause of this I wanted to hold on to you forever. I'm going to make you mine, my wife and the mother of my children. With that thought I drifted off to sleep.