Chapter 4

Date: 11-08-1989

"Good morning, Javier." Your lovely voice greeted me just a few moments after I settled into my office. I insisted that you would addresses me by my first name, because I wanted to hear how it sounded coming from those cherry pink lips, and I was not disappointed.

Every time you called my name, my heart would race, and I'd feel all fuzzy on the inside. My thoughts would sometimes become dark; thinking about how you would sound moaning my name when I bring you to ecstasy. Just imagining it made my dick hard and my body tense.

"Good morning, Patrika." I replied. You also insisted on being addressed by your first name, and I love the way you would slightly shivered whenever I say it.

"What are our plans for the day?" I inquired as I swiftly scanned your body. Your outfit today was a tight pink high-waisted skirt, matching pink blouse, and black heels that accentuated your legs. Your hair was short and curly, with your face bare of makeup. Your spots made your features look even more unique.

"You have a flight tomorrow for a meeting with Mr. Coleman the following day, about designing one of his hotels."

"Tomorrow? I questioned. I thought that was on August 13th.

"Indeed, it is. Today's the 11th. You showed me the calendar on your phone. "We need to be there a day before."

"Well damn. Did- "

"I already advised your pilot about the trip. Notified your driver on the time of your flight, booked a room at one of Mr Coleman hotels, here is all the documents you will be needing for the meeting" you placed a folder on my desk.

"Oh, and the only thing left is just for you to pack a few clothes and you're good to go."

I smiled up at you in appreciation. "You're an Angel" I watch as a smile spread across your face, and you look away blushing.

"Did you pack as well" I asked, taking up the folder.

"Pack?" You look at me confuse.

"Yes, as my PA, you are required to accompany me to meetings in other countries. Given that you were unaware, you can take the day to pack whatever you will need. Oh, and I'll send a driver to pick you up."

You remained silent for a few second before you screamed, clapping your hands. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. "I can't believe I'm going to Paris," you exclaimed.

I froze as you stretched across the desk and kissed my cheek. Before I was able to react, you were out the door.

I sat there still frozen, still feeling your lips on my cheek. My hand moves to touch my cheek unconsciously and I felt myself smiled.

You kissed me. Even if it was on my cheek, you still kiss me.