Chapter 2

Date: 28-09-1988

The following day, I instruct my secretary to contact you, to let you know, you've been hired.

You were so nervous for your first day. I watch as you quietly step in my office. Your head down and your hands trembling.

"Good morning, Mr Thorne" your sweet voice greeted my ears. I grip my desk forcing myself to keep control as my eyes roam your body. You look so beautiful. Your black knee length dress fit tightly against your body, showing me the outline of curves, you had beneath. Your short natural black curly hair, and your face bare of any make up.

"Good morning, Ms Rose. You can take a seat" I replied.

You slowly made your way to the chair in front of my desk as I continue to watch you. Your head was still down, and I wanted nothing more than to catch a glimpse of your bright black eyes. They were filled with so much purity, yet a hint of something else laying beneath, waiting to be unleashed.

"Look at me Ms. Rose" I demanded.

Your head snap up at me and I felt my world stop as I look into those eyes. It felt like I was being hypnotized. I felt weak, so fucking weak. I was willing to go on my knees and beg you to be with me right then and there. But before I could do so, I was snap out of that trance by the door opening.

"Ah good morning, Mr Thorne, Good Morning, Ms. Rose" my secretary greeted.

"Good morning" we both responded, and I watched as you blush and glance at me discreetly.

"Come Ms Rose, let me show you around and provide you with what you will be need. Also, I'll will show you to your office"

"She'll have the office beside mine" I gestured to my left. My secretary looks at me with an emotion in her eyes that I couldn't decipher, and I raise an eyebrow at her daring her to disagree.

"Very well Mr. Thorne. I will show you to your office after we finish the tour" Ms. Thylon said, turning back to you. You nodded, getting up to leave. You waved at me before uttering a brief "see you later."

I smiled spread across my face as the door closes.

Your perfume still lingered in my office even after you was long gone. I would take deep breath of it, calming my racing heart as I got lost in my work.

--------------------------

A few hours had passed before I heard the door to your office open. I pressed a button located under my desk that reveal a one-way mirror, where I was able to see into your office. Ms. Thylon showed you where everything was before she left. I continue to watch as you sat in the chair behind the desk and took it all in, while wearing a little smile.

I stood up in front of the glass separating us, watching as you get acquainted with the space. I was aware that this was disturbing, but I wanted to be able to look at you nonstop without coming off as weird. So, if this is what it takes, then I don't have no problem doing it.

As the day goes by, you were fitting in really well. You work silent and efficiently. You got everything sorted out in a timely manner. I made sure to tone down my aggressive side for you. I wanted you to feel comfortable. I wanted you to like work for me. I wanted you to like me.

All throughout the day, I kept an eye on you, picking up on some minor details of who you are. Your lips would push up unbeknownst to you while you were focus. You tend to flick the pen between your fingers whenever you were mulling over a decision and your eyes would light up whenever you complete a task.

I wish you knew how much I liked you, despite the fact that we had only spoken directly for one day.