Liam paralysed part 2

Liam's pov

We are half way through the up all night tour. Niall and the boys have all been very supportive of me this whole time. The boys has helped Niall and I keep our relationship a secret from the fans because we don't want to come out just yet. Niall and I are cuddling on the sofa in the dressing room before the concert tonight. I am exhausted. I got barely any sleep last night due to a few nightmares and it is taking a toll on me now. Niall asks me "You alright babe?" I nod and say "Yeah just a little tired." I fight to keep my eyes open but they soon fall shut. Just before I fall asleep I feel Niall press a kiss to my forehead. I smile slightly and drift off.

Niall's pov

Liam has just fallen asleep. I kiss him on the forehead and I see a small smile appear on Liam's face. I gently lay us down and I hold Liam protectively. About half an hour later Harry walks through the door and says "Aww. You two are the last two that needs to get ready. How long has he been asleep for?" I respond "About half an hour. I'll give him another half an hour. I don't think he slept well last night." Harry nods.

Half an hour later I gently shake Liam and say "Li babe. You need to wake up now." Liam's eyes slowly flutter open and he whines. I say "I know babe. We need to get ready for the concert" Liam nods and I sit us up. Liam rubs his eyes and I say "Li can I go and get your chair?" Liam shakes his head and Harry pushes the wheelchair over to us. I help Liam into his chair and I push him to the hair and make up room.

During the concert Liam's pov

I am exhausted. I can't keep up with the other boys my arms ache. Niall has been watching me this whole concert. I can't wait to go to bed and cuddle with Niall. Louis comes over to me and says "Are you alright? Niall is worried about you" I nod and say "I'm alright just a little tired" Louis nods and says "If you are sure." I nod and Louis goes over to Niall.

After about five minutes I am looking out into the crowd and I see a sign that says 'Liam is useless kick him out for the band to be the best band in the world.' I feel tears well up in my eyes. A couple of seconds later Zayn comes up to me and says "You alright? You look sad." I nod and Zayn looks at where I am looking and he pushes my wheelchair towards the back and gives me a hug. I try not to cry. I whimper and say "Nini"

Zayn's pov just before that

I look over at Liam since Niall told us to keep an eye on him. I see that he has tears in his eyes and he is looking at something. I go over to him and say "You alright? You look sad." Liam just nods and I look towards where he is looking and I see a sign that says 'Liam is useless kick him out for the band to be the best band in the world.' I push his wheelchair away and towards the back and I gently hug him. I hear him whimper and say "Nini." I look over at Niall and give him a signal. Niall comes over and says "What happened?" I say "He saw a sign that says 'Liam is useless kick him out for the band to be the best band in the world.' He wants you" Niall nods and I gently let go of him. Niall crouches down to his level and gently pulls him into a hug.

Niall's pov

I crouch down to hug my Liam. I whisper in his ear "Li babe. Don't listen to the haters. You are an inspiration to people just remember that." I feel Liam nod into my shoulder and I feel tears hitting my neck. I pull him back and gently wipe his eyes and say "Don't cry Li." Liam nods and says "Thanks Ni." I ask "You alright now?" Liam nods and wheels himself to go and sing.

That night still Niall's pov

We are in the van on the way to a hotel. Liam is fast asleep against me I gently kiss Liam on the forehead. I am glad that we get to stay in a hotel tonight. I have requested that Liam and I sleep in the same room tonight. Management has agreed and I am happy. Once we are at the hotel. I see loads of fans outside. I groan knowing I am going to have to wake Liam up. Louis asks "You alright?" I nod and say "I don't want to wake Liam but I am going to have to because of the fans."  The others nod and Zayn says "I'll get his chair ready" I nod and they all get out of the van.

I gently rub up and down Liam's arm and say "Li babe wake up" Liam groans but his eyes open. He looks exhausted. He whimpers and I say "I know babe. I can't carry you today" Liam whines and I say "We can share a room though" Liam nods and we slowly make our way out of the van. I help Liam into his wheelchair and I push his wheelchair through the fans and into the lobby. We quickly get signed in and we get our key cards. We quickly find a lift and we go up to our floor.

I quickly find mine and Liam's room and I unlock the door and push it open and walk backwards into the room pulling Liam's wheelchair into the room. I help Liam out of his chair and ask "Do you need to go to the toilet?" Liam shakes his head and I help him into bed. He reaches out for me and I say "We need to get into comfy clothes babe." Liam nods and says "Help." I nod and help Liam out of his stage clothes and into some comfy clothes. I quickly get changed into some comfy clothes and I get into bed next to Liam. Liam cuddles into me and falls asleep straight away. I smile and follow Liam to sleep."

A few weeks later no one's pov

Niall and the other boys helps Liam whenever he needs help and the boys help Niall and Liam keep their relationship a secret from the fans.