Liam hurt whilst filming sunshine

Liam's pov

I am filming my music video for sunshine. I am currently filming in a grassy field. I am laying down on the grass. My hayfever is acting up but I'll be alright for a while.

Once I am finished my eyes are really itchy. I stand up and rub my eyes and start walking. I step on a slippery bit and I slip over I put my hand out to catch myself. I fall and land on my arm funny. I feel my right wrist snap. My manager helps me up and asks "Are you alright?" I nod and say "Yeah we are finished filming now aren't we?" My manager nods and I say "I'm going to go and text Harry to pick me up then" my manager nods.

I go to the dressing room and I find Harry's contact. I press the call button and it rings a couple of times before Harry answers "Hey Li I'm on my way now." I respond "Hi Haz. Alright. I think I need to get my arm checked out at the hospital" Harry asks sounding worried "Are you alright?" I say "I hurt my wrist when I slipped over" Harry says "Alright babe. I'll be there in ten minutes" I nod and say "See you soon Hazza" the call ends.

Ten minutes later Harry rushes through the door and says "Babe are you alright?" I nod Harry helps me up. He leads me to his car and helps me in and to strap in. Harry gets in the car and drives off to the closest hospital.

Harry's pov

We have just been taken into a private ward since I called ahead and we are currently waiting for the doctor Liam cuddled into my side and I know he is trying to hold back tears. I gently kiss Liam's head and say "Are you alright babe?" Liam shakes his head and say "My wrist hurts Hazzy." A small tear falls down his face. I kiss his forehead. After couple of minutes a doctor walks through the door and says "Hello boys what can I do for you today?" I say "Liam here slipped over and landed funny on his right arm. He said that he felt his wrist snap." The doctor nods and asks "Liam could I have a look at your arm please?" Liam nods and holds his arm out for the doctor. The doctor has a feel around and Liam buries his face in my neck and starts crying when the doctor presses down on where there is the most swelling. The doctor says "Sorry Liam. I think his wrist is broken. I want to do an X-ray just in case" I nod and we get taken into the x-ray room.

After the x-ray still Harry's pov

Liam is cuddled into my side. The doctor has given him some pain killers. We are currently waiting for the doctor to come back in the room to tell us the results for his x-ray. About a minute later the doctor comes in and says "Liam's wrist is broken." I nod and the doctor puts a cast on Liam who is falling asleep against me. After the doctor put the cast on Liam he is fast asleep. I smile and say "Thank you doctor." The doctor nods and says "Your welcome. You will need to come back in 6 weeks to get his cast off" I nod and gently lift him up. I carry him out to our car.

I manage to open the car door and gently lower him in the car and strap him in. Luckily he stayed asleep. I quietly shut his door and I get into the car. I drive off and I drive us home. Once we are home I quietly get out of the car and I carefully open Liam's door. I gently unstrap him and lift him up. He stirs slightly but stays asleep. I shut the door and I walk up to the house.

Once we are in the house I put Liam on the sofa and I take off his shoes. I take them to the shoe rack and I shut the front door and lock it. I go back to Liam and lift him up and carry him to our room. Once we are in our room I put Liam on the bed and I get into bed next to him and he cuddles into me in his sleep. I smile and soon get lulled to sleep by his soft snores.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam got his cast off after 6 weeks and he felt much better. He thanked Harry for the help he received from him over the 6 weeks he couldn't use his right hand.