Lirry- Liam haemorrhoids (Request)

Prompt- do one where Liam gets haemorrhoids  and Harry helps him

Requested by- SupratimHomchoudhuri
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

Me and Harry have been together since half way through the X-factor. We are now half way though the take me home tour. I have always suffered with haemorrhoids. Harry doesn't know though. It is embarrassing. I have had them a few times whilst being in the band and with Harry but so far no one has found out. We are currently laying in bed. Harry is asleep holding me. I really need to go to the toilet but I can't get up without waking him up. I carefully get out of his grip. Luckily he stays asleep. I put a pillow where I was and walk into our bathroom.

I pull down my trousers and boxers and I sit on the toilet. I notice some mucus in my boxers and I instantly know I am suffering from haemorrhoids. I quickly finish but the feeling of needing a poo is still there. I push one last time but nothing comes out. I stand up and gently clean myself up. I notice some bright red blood mixed with a bit of mucus. I sigh knowing I have haemorrhoids again. I pull my trousers and boxers up and flush the chain before washing my hands. I'll find my cream in the morning.

I walk back into mine and Harry's room and Harry says "Are you alright babe? You were in the bathroom for a while?" I jump and say "I thought you were asleep." Harry says "I was asleep. I got woken up when you left the bed. Now answer my question. Are you alright?" I say "Sorry for waking you Haz. I'm fine just needed the toilet." I walk over to the bed and lay down next to Harry laying on my stomach so I don't aggravate the haemorrhoids. Harry asks "Are you sure babe? You look like you are in pain." My face heats up and I say "I suffer with haemorrhoids. I have them now. They are really painful and itchy" Harry asks "Do you have anything to help them Li babe?" I nod and say "I have some cream in my suitcase which I will put on in the morning." Harry says "Li, babe. If you are in this much pain now then how are you going to be in the morning. Where abouts in your suitcase?" I respond "Front compartment." Harry nods

Harry's pov

I grab my phone and turn on the torch. I quickly find Liam's cream and ask "Is this it?" Liam looks at the cream and nods I walk back over to the bed and read what it says on the box. I ask "Would you like some help or would you like to do it on your own?" Liam shrugs and looks away from me. I say "Babe are you alright?" I hear a sniffle and Liam says "I'm embarrassed" I ask "Why babe. It is only me." Liam nods and says "I know. It is still embarrassing though." Liam looks at me and asks "Can you do it? I can't see them. There is some gloves in the box" I nod and get the gloves on.

Liam looks away from me and he pulls down the back of his trousers and boxers just enough for me to get to his bum. I gently rub the cream on the haemorrhoids and then pull up his boxers and trousers. I kiss the back of his head and say "I'm just going to throw the gloves away" Liam nods and I walk into the bathroom. I chuck the gloves in the bin and wash my hands. I quickly dry my hands and I go back to our room. I see Liam curled up on his side softly crying to himself. I lay down beside him and pull him to my chest. I smooth his hair and soon he turns around and buries his face in my chest and cries harder. I say "Hey babe. What's wrong? Why are you crying for?" Liam says through his tears "I'm embarrassed. Please don't tell the other boys." I say "I won't I promise. I'll keep this between you and me. No one else is going to find out. I promise." I feel Liam nod against my chest and I kiss the top of his head and soon his breathing evens out and he is asleep. I hold my Liam protectively and gently run my fingers through his hair. I am soon lulled to sleep by his soft snores.

A few days later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 2 days and Harry helped him whenever he got haemorrhoids.