Liam sick and homesick

Ages
Louis-23
Zayn-21
Niall-21
Harry-20
Liam-19
—————————————————————————
Liam's pov

We are half way through our take me home tour. We haven't had a chance to see our families in a couple of months. I am starting to get really home sick and to top it all off I am also feeling really quite poorly as well. I have just had a massive argument with my best friend Louis about the set list so that is also not helping. He normally comforts me when I am feeling home sick or poorly. I just want to see my family. I feel tears well up in my eyes and I bury my face in my pillow and sob. I must have fallen asleep at some point because I get woken up by Louis saying "Li wake up buddy. You have been sick in your sleep" I sit up and see the vomit and I throw up again whilst I sob. Louis rubs my back and says "Shh just let it out. You'll feel better soon."

Louis' pov about five minutes before.

I am feeling really guilty about my argument with Liam. I can tell he is feeling homesick and I just go and start an argument with him. I don't know why. I say "I'm going to go and apologise to Liam." The others nod and I go into the bunk room. I instantly smell vomit. I open Liam's curtains and I see Liam asleep on his stomach and with his head facing towards me with dried tear tracks on his face and covered in his own vomit. I gently shake him and say "Li wake up buddy. You have been sick in your sleep" he opens his eyes and sits up. He looks at the puddle of vomit and starts to throw up again. I gently rub his back and say "Shh just let it out. You'll feel better soon." Liam throws up twice more before he collapses against me sobbing.

I say "Hey shh, you did so well. Let's get you to the bathroom to get you cleaned up." Liam nods and asks sadly "What about my bunk." I say "We will clean it don't worry" Liam nods and says "Don't leave me LouLou." I say "I won't don't worry lili. I won't leave you." Liam nods and I grab him some clean clothes and I start to lead him to the bathroom. I say to someone "Could someone clean up Liam's bunk. He was sick. He doesn't want me to leave him." Niall nods and says "I'll go and clean it up for you Lou." I nod and take Liam into the bathroom.

I start to run a bath for Liam and I say to him "Why don't you start to get undressed buddy. Your bath should be ready soon." Liam nods but makes no movement to get undressed. I quickly fill up the bath and turn the taps off and ask "Would you like some help Liam?" Liam nods sadly and I help Liam to take off his soiled jumper, top and trousers. I then say to him "In you get then buddy. I'll wait for you outside." Liam instantly starts sobbing and says through his tears "You said you wouldn't leave me. Please don't leave me." I sigh and say "Alright then you can keep your boxers on if you want" Liam nods and I help him into the bath. I gently start washing his hair and soon he starts falling asleep. I say "Hey stay awake for a little bit longer lili." He says "But I'm tired LouLou. I miss my mummy as well." He starts crying again. I say "would you like to talk to her" Liam nods and I say "Alright buddy. We will call her after your bath." I quickly help Liam to wash his chest and back. I allow him to clean everything else lower than his tummy. Once he is washed I grab a towel and I say "Come on then lili, let's get you dried and dressed." Liam nods and asks "Help me please." I nod and help Liam to get out of the bath. I wrap the towel around him and unplug the drain.

I look back over at Liam and say "Would you like some help getting dried and dressed?" Liam nods and I help him to get out of his wet boxers and I allow Liam to dry that area and he puts on his clean boxers. I help Liam get dried and dressed before we leave the bathroom and go into the living area of the bus. I grab my phone and I find Karen's contact and I ring her. She picks up after the 3rd ring and says "Hello Louis, is everything alright?" I say "Hi Karen. Mostly. Li is poorly and he misses you. He would like to talk to you." Karen responds "Poor boy. Of course I will talk to him." I nod and say "I'll just give him my phone then." I hand my phone to Liam and he instantly takes my phone and says "Mummy. I miss you and daddy and Roo and Nic"

Liam's pov

Louis hands me his phone and I say "Mummy. I miss you and daddy and Roo and Nic" my mum says "Oh buddy I miss you too so does dad Roo and Nic" I say "I don't feel well mum. My tummy hurts." My mum responds "Oh darling. You poor thing. Have you been sick?" I respond "Yeah all over my bed. I miss you." My mum says "I miss you too darling. You sound tired. Have you slept much?" I shake my head and say "No. I haven't been able to sleep because I miss everyone." My mum says "Oh darling. Why don't you try to get some sleep now. I'll stay on the phone until you fall asleep." I nod and say "Yeah." I move so I am cuddled into Louis and I close my eyes and fall asleep listening to my mums voice and feeling Louis' heartbeat against my head.

Louis pov

As Liam relaxes he starts to drop my phone. I carefully manage to grab my phone and I put it to my ear and I say "He has fallen asleep now." Karen says "That's good. Get him to call me when he is better" I nod and say "Will do Karen." Karen says "Thanks Louis. I'll let you go and look after him now. Speak to you soon." I nod and say "Speak soon" and the call ends.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 4 days and thanked Louis for looking after him. Liam called his mum once a week to help with his homesickness and Louis comforted him when he was upset.

—————————————————————————
Happy 32nd birthday Louis. Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates