Liam raped by a male fan

Liam's pov in the nightmare

We have just finished our take me home tour. Niall and I have been in a relationship since half way through the x-factor. We are having a night out to celebrate the end of the tour. I have slipped outside to get some fresh air. I lean against the wall and close my eyes. I feel someone lean against the wall next to me. I open my eyes and see someone I have never seen before. I say "Hello." The person looks over at me and says "Hi. Are you Liam Payne?" I nod and say "Yeah, what's your name?" The person says "My name is Harvey and I am a huge fan of yours. Are you here with anyone?" I nod and say "Yeah I am. I better get back to them. It was nice to meet you Harvey." I start to walk back to the club but I feel Harvey's rough hand over my mouth and I try to scream but it is muffled by his hand. He drags me off into an ally way.

He shoves me down to the floor roughly. I whimper as my arm scrapes against the wall. I whimper as my clothes get ripped from my body. I close my eyes and I feel his fingers enter me. I sob. I feel his fingers leave me and something else replace his fingers. I sob even more and scream for help. I soon hear Niall's voice saying "Get off him now." Then Niall saying faintly "Li baby wake up."

Out of the dream Niall's pov

I get woken up by Liam screaming and crying for help. I instantly know what is going on. I gently shake him "Li baby wake up ." Liam's eyes snaps open and he starts sobbing. He looks around and I say "Hey baby he isn't here." Liam looks over at me and sobs more. I ask "Would you like a cuddle?" Liam nods and snuggles into me. He buries his face in my chest and sobs more. I gently rub his back and say "Do you want to talk about it?" Liam shakes his head and I nod and say "That's fine baby. You don't have to." I gently kiss his forehead and his sobs soon turns to sniffles. He says "Why does he keep coming back to me in my dreams Nini?" I respond "I don't know baby, I don't know." He then says "I just want it to go away." I say "I know babe." Liam soon falls back to sleep.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam went to therapy to help him cope with what happened to him and he slowly opened up to Niall and slowly became back to his normal self. He still had a few nightmares every few weeks.