Niam- Liam sick after an argument

Liam's pov

We have just finished our take me home tour. Niall and I have been together since halfway through the x-factor. Niall and I have just had an argument about who knows what. We are both exhausted and I am not feeling the best. Niall stormed out of our room and I heard the front door slam shut. I grab Niall's pillow and sob into it. I hear my bedroom door open and Louis' voice saying "Li buddy. What happened?" I say through my tears "We had an argument. I don't even remember what about now. And I feel really sick." I feel the bed dip as Louis sits down.

Louis' pov

When Liam said that he didn't feel well I sit down next to my best friend and ask him "Do you think you might be sick buddy?" Liam shrugs. He then sits up and nods. I quickly grab the bin and put it under his chin just in time for him to gag and throw up into the bin. I gently rub his back. He starts sobbing as he throws up more. I say "Shh. You are doing so well." Liam soon collapses against the bed closing his eyes. He says "I want Nini." I respond "I will call him for you. Why don't you have a nap for a while." Liam nods and asks "Can you rub my tummy please?" I nod and say "Of course I can buddy." I rub Liam's tummy and soon he is snoring softly.

I wait a few minutes before I grab the bin and go into the bathroom. I empty the bin down the toilet then rinse it out. I go back into Liam and Niall's room and put the bin back in the corner of the room. I then go back into the bathroom and grab the thermometer and go back into Liam's room. I then gently place the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and think to myself '38.7. Not too high at the moment.' I go into the bathroom and rinse a cloth under cold water. I then go back into Liam's room and put it on his forehead.

I then go downstairs and Harry asks "Is Li alright?" I respond "He is sick. He has a temperature of 38.7. He has a cold cloth on his forehead at the moment." Zayn says "Poor Li. Has he thrown up yet?" I nod and say "Yeah he has. We need to call Niall. We all know what Liam is like." They both nod and I try to call Niall but he doesn't answer. I try to call him 3 more times before I give up.

A few hours later still Louis' pov

Liam has been up every 30 minutes being sick or having diarrhoea sometimes both. He has been saying that he wants Niall but Niall hasn't answered his phone when I tried to call him. Niall walks through the door and says "I'm home." He comes into the living room and asks "Where's Li?" I roll my eyes and say "He is sick upstairs. We know about your argument. I have never seen Liam so sick. You need to go up to him now. He needs you." Niall nods and says "I'll go now." I nod.

Niall's pov

I rush upstairs and go into mine and Liam's room. I see Liam asleep cuddling my pillow with a cloth on his forehead. I smile sadly and feel the cloth. It feels warm. I take it off Liam's forehead and go into the bathroom. I rinse the cloth in cold water then fill up a bowl with cold water and take them both through to Liam. I put the bowl on my bedside table and put the cloth on Liam's forehead. I gently take my pillow out of Liam's grip and then lay down next to him. He instantly cuddles into me and I smile at him. I soon fall asleep myself holding my poorly boyfriend.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 4 days. He thanked Niall for looking after him.