Liam extremely sick on the bus

Liam's pov

We have just started our where we are tour. We are currently on the bus. It is about 4am. I have been awake for about an hour. I feel really nauseous. I wish Niall was with me instead of the bunk opposite me. I feel vomit start to come up and I stumble out of bed and I try to rush to the bathroom but I trip over my own feet and I throw up all over the floor. I continue to throw up whilst sobbing.

Niall's pov

I get woken up by a crash and some retching. I quietly get out of bed and I see Liam's bunk empty. I rush out and see Liam on the ground throwing up. I rub Liam's back and I say "Oh babe, why didn't you wake me up?" Liam looks up at me and he throws up again. I continue to rub his back. He falls back on me and I instantly feel the heat radiating off of him. I say "Let's get you up." Liam nods and I help him up. I lead him to the bathroom. I sit Liam on the toilet and I grab the thermometer out of the cupboard. I put the thermometer in Liam's ear and I press the button. I wait for the thermometer to beep.

Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and I say "39.8 that's really high. We need to cool you down babe." Liam nods and I quickly run a cool bath. I hear Liam groan and I look round and see Liam looking a sickly green colour. I say "Baby are you alright?" Liam shakes his head and slowly stands up. He pulls down his trousers and boxers and sits on the toilet and he gags. I quickly hand Liam the bin and he gags and throws up. I gently rub his back as he goes both ways. Once he has finished he pushes the bucket away from him and says "M done." I nod and I put the bin down. I turn off the taps and check the temperature as Liam cleans himself up.

I feel Liam's burning and sweaty head on my shoulder. I say "Let's get you out of these clothes and into the bath to cool you down." Liam nods sleepily. I know he isn't well. He would normally put up a fight about having a bath. I help him out of the rest of his clothes and into the bath. He instantly starts sobbing. I gently rub his back and say "Hey shh. I'm going to empty the bin and go and get you some clean clothes babe." Liam shakes his head and I say "What's wrong?" He says sadly "Don't leave me." I sigh and quickly empty the bin. I go back over to Liam and gently wash his hair to get the vomit out of it. Liam's eyes slowly start to droop shut and I say "Li babe stay awake for me for a minute please." Liam shakes his head and says "M tired." I say "I know babe. Just a few more minutes." Liam nods reluctantly and opens his eyes.

After about a minute there is a knock on the door and I say "Who it is?" The person says "Louis, is everything alright?" I say "Li is poorly. Really high temperature and very clingy." Louis says "Poor li, Do you want me to clean up the vomit on the floor?" I respond "I don't mind Lou." Louis asks "Could I come in to get the cleaning products?" I say "Of course." The door opens and Louis says "He really doesn't look well does he?" I shake my head and say "He is so poorly." Louis nods and grabs the cleaning products. He leaves the bathroom and I grab the thermometer and put it in Liam's ear and press the button. I wait for it to beep and say "38.8. A lot better than it was before Li. You can get out now." Liam nods and reaches up for me to carry him.

I quickly unplug the drain and then grab a towel and I gently lift him up. I wrap the towel round his shivering form and he leans his head on my shoulder. I carry him to the main area and attempt to put him down. He grips onto me and I say "Li I just need to go and get you some clean clothes." Liam shakes his head and Louis says "I have almost finished. I'll grab him some clothes he probably won't let you leave him." I nod and gently sit down with him and start to dry him off.

After a couple of minutes Louis goes into the bunk room and comes back out a few minutes later with some loose fitting clothes and Liam's duvet off his bed and he says "I'm assuming you are going to stay out here with him." I nod and Louis says "I'm going to put the cleaning products away then wash my hands and go back to bed if you are alright." I nod and Louis walks out.

I gently start to get Liam dressed and he starts shivering more. He says "Nini me cold." I say "I know babe. We need you to stay like this if you want cuddles." Liam nods and cuddles into me. I lay us down and he moves so he is laying on top of me. I gently cover us with the duvet and soon Liam is fast asleep. I smile and soon follow Liam to sleep.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 5 days unfortunately Niall got the sickness bug as well. It took Niall 3 days to get over the sickness bug. Once Niall was better no one else got the sickness bug luckily. Liam thanked Niall for looking after him and that he was sorry that he gave Niall the bug.