Liam colour blind

Requested by- anonymous

Prompt- Where Liam is colour blind and the boys don't know until Liam can't get the colours right and messing them up.
—————————————————————————
Liam's pov

We have just started our up all night tour. I am colour blind but no one knows and that is the way I want to keep it. We are getting ready for the concert Caroline asks me "Liam can you get me that red top for Harry please." I groan in my head. It was only a matter of time before someone asked me to get something after telling me a colour.

I go over to the rack and have a look. None of these tops look red to me. I pick up a top and Caroline says "Liam that is the blue top" I feel tears well up in my eyes. I don't know which one the red top is. I feel someone's presence next to me and I look over and see Niall. I look back at the rack just as Niall picks up another top. He gives it to Caroline then comes back over to me and asks "Are you alright? You look like you are about to cry." I nod and wipe my eyes. Niall asks "Are you sure Li?" I shrug and I feel a tear slips out of my eye. Niall hugs me and I bury my face in his shoulder and start sobbing silently. Niall rubs my back and whispers to me "Are you colour blind" I nod and say quietly "Please don't tell anyone. I don't want people to know. I can't tell the difference between colours" Niall rubs my back and say "I won't Li but you should probably tell someone so that we can help you" I shake my head. Niall continues "There is nothing wrong with being colour blind" I nod.

Niall's pov

I continue to rub Liam's back I continue to feel Liam's tears soak through my top. Soon he pulls away and wipes his eyes. I smile at him and ask "Are you alright now?" Liam nods and I take him over to the sofa. Louis asks "Are you alright Liam?" Liam nods and says "Yeah I'm fine. Just annoyed at myself. That's all" The others nods and Harry says "We need to get to the concert." We all nod and Liam grabs Louis microphone. Louis says laughing "Li that's mine. This is yours." Liam looks like he might cry again as he takes his microphone and gives Louis his. Liam turns away from us wiping his eyes. I say "Li are you alright?" Liam nods and Zayn asks "Are you sure. That is the second time that you have mixed up the colours." Harry asks "Li are you colour blind?" Liam nods again and says "That's a why I normally wait for everyone to pick up their microphone before I pick up mine." The others nod and Louis says "You should have told us. We can help you." I say "We will help you when you need help." Liam nods and looks around at everyone he smiles and says "Thanks guys. You are the best brothers I could ever ask for." We all gather Liam up in a massive group hug. Liam laughs.

A few weeks later no one's pov

The boys helps Liam whenever he needed help and supported him when he was struggling when asked to find something of a certain colour.