二十: Fallen Leaves

Jihoon skipped steps on the staircase to reach home as quickly as possible. Since he missed a few days of uni, he had to attend classes that day, Junkyu made sure of that. He insisted that he'd be okay on his own. Like he used to be before. But deep inside, Jihoon was impatient. He even ditched his tuition, even though Junkyu strictly forbade him to. He was still quite frightened of losing the younger. Their original plan was to head out at around 8; Hyunsuk would take them to visit his librarian friend, Yedam. The guy who seemed to know a bit about Junkyu's situation. Yet, Jihoon reached home shortly after five.

Junkyu was quite shocked when the bell rang. He opened the door and the one behind engulfed him in a bear hug immediately.

"Junkyuuuu! I missed you!!" Jihoon said, leading the younger to giggle in delight. He let Jihoon in, who refused to let go of the hug.

"Didn't you have tuition?" Junkyu asked. Jihoon shook his head, not wanting to get scolded for ditching it. Junkyu realized, but sighed only. Deep inside, he was missing Jihoon as well.

Jihoon let him go at last, placed his bag and shoes at place. Junkyu took the opportunity to speak, "Oh, I wanted to tell you, Hoonie. I'll go home tomorrow."

"Hm?" Jihoon asked, definitely not liking it.

"I'll go back tomorrow. For a few days I think?" Junkyu said, "I miss them, and Jeongwoo also told me to come back soon, so.."

"But there's a version of you there, so why..." Jihoon pouted. Since Junkyu came back to him, he had been full of aegyo. It's like the life that was taken off him returned with its complete meaning with one bubbly guy named Junkyu.

"Yeah, but it's not me, right?" Junkyu said, "I do wanna see them, Jihoonie."

The elder sighed. Even though they loved each other, he knew Junkyu had more people who value him, more people who love him. And a person is not only about himself or his partner. There are other aspects of life, other people to care about as well. So he nodded, although reluctantly, "Alright, but be back soon, okay? I'll miss you."

Junkyu smiled, "Of course! I'll only take a few days." Then added, "And you- you don't study when I'm with you! So it's better if you take a few days to catch up to what you missed." His tone was a little high, as he was scolding Jihoon.

"Who said I don't?" Jihoon defended, "I attended all my classes today!"

"And ditched tuition." Junkyu added, "Jihoon ah, you can't neglect your studies, okay? Think about your dream career. I'll be the happiest if I can see you achieve your goals."

Jihoon felt fulfilled hearing Junkyu's words. Yes he was a struggling poor guy who wanted nothing more than having a decent career so that he can support his loved ones in future. And he was halfway there, studying in the best university of his country. Yet, there was a long way to go. It would be great having Junkyu by his side along the entire journey.

"I get that, but..." Jihoon walked closer to Junkyu, then softly held his waist, saying, "your presence inspires me."

"How?" Junkyu asked, slightly teasing. He watched  Jihoon's facial expressions change- from a pouty sad one to an evil, cheeky one. He suddenly lifted Junkyu by the waist, and dropped him on the bed when the latter let out a squeal. Jihoon straddled him the next moment, trapping his body between those tight thighs. And then- the attack. Jihoon started tickling him aggressively, causing him to laugh hysterically. Junkyu kept squealing in a high pitched voice, twisting his body left and right to get free from Jihoon's torturous tickles but the latter was having the time of his life. Watching Junkyu move like that was so much fun for him, so he did it more intensively. Junkyu started tearing up from the impact of those tickles. He begged while laughing uncontrollably, "Jihoon ah! Stop! Please!"