十四: Your Name?

Junkyu was lying on Yoshi's bed, by Yoshi's side. It was almost midnight, none of them were sleeping. After the beach night, Junkyu had been quite off. Lost most of the times, searching for something Yoshi did not know about. The Japanese tried though, he talked to Junkyu, took him to places and at last, brought him home. Maybe spending an intimate night would take off Junkyu's worries?

Yoshi could hear his boyfriend breathing softly by his side. He stared at Junkyu's side profile. For the last month, they barely touched each other. The closest Yoshi got was by cuddling him to sleep or kissing him lightly here and there. He definitely missed their earlier relationship, when they were mad for each other. Although their bond had become stronger and they matured as well, he sometimes wished to get lost in the depth of Junkyu's perfect body.

As the night grew older, his desire rose. He scooted closer to a closed eyed Junkyu. By the flutter of those eyelids, Yoshi understood, Junkyu was still up. He slowly put an arm around Junkyu's torso, pulling him a little closer. Junkyu didn't open his eyes. A bit more confident, Yoshi pecked Junkyu's right cheek. This time too, Junkyu stayed still. So Yoshi kissed him again, a little closer to his lips. Junkyu moved this time, to the other direction.

Yoshi held his face though, to turn it again, he wasn't done kissing his lover.

"Yoshi, not now." Junkyu said, when the elder's kisses started lingering on his skin.

Yoshi did not listen to him. He sniffed Junkyu's homely scent, through his chin to his neck, and his hand moved from Junkyu's torso to the waist, slowly moving under his night shirt. He could feel the warm skin on Junkyu's abdomen.

"Ummm Yoshi, stop." Junkyu said again, moving farther from the needy boyfriend of his.

"But bae..." Yoshi whined, like a sensual kitty-call. He did not let go, did not show any sign to even wanna do that. He pulled Junkyu again, this time directly crashing on his lips.

Junkyu's lips did not move, but his hands did, when Yoshi's left hand went all the way down from his butt to his thighs, underneath the soft fabric of the pajama bottom.

Junkyu pushed him. A bit harder than he wanted to. Yoshi sat back at that, clearly out of his wits.

"Babe!? What-"

"I don't wanna do this now, Yoshi!" Junkyu said.

"Why??" Yoshi asked, "Everything's fine, we're here alone, what's the problem."

"I'm not in the mood." Junkyu replied.

"Come on, you'll feel better once you feel the thrill. Remember, the good old days?" Yoshi winked.

"You don't understand, I have this- this weird thoughts coming in my mind, and I can't focus on anything else." Junkyu said, he sounded pretty frustrated. Yoshi looked annoyed, "The same thing? Again?" He complained, "You need to let it go, Kyu. If you don't remember then it's not that important. Simple as that. Now lay still and let me do my job." He grabbed both of Junkyu's palm to put over his head, but Junkyu set them free in a flash.

"I said I don't wanna do it now! What don't you understand??" Junkyu spoke rather loudly. He was angry, sad, frustrated. He could not help it. He knew he should have been more considerate towards Yoshi, since he had always been so kind.

But kindness has its limit too. And Junkyu's unreasonable loud protest angered him. An angry Yoshi is dangerous, and reckless. "So you'd rather do it with my little brother, huh? I'm not enough anymore, is that it?"

Junkyu stared. Stared blankly at what Yoshi had just said. He felt so betrayed, so humiliated that tears accumulated in his eyes faster than his head could think. He saw Yoshi's eyes change from on fire to a regretful one. He even tried to say something, but Junkyu's teeth came together first. He shoved Yoshi out of his way, sat up on the bed with a jerk. Yoshi tried to apologize, "Heyy, Kyu, I'm sorry, I shouldn't-"