十八: One-End Rendezvous

Jihoon got back home after a long day at work. He had morning classes and an English workshop afterwards. Right after that, he had to go for his part time job. Usually, he's done by 7, but that night, he filled in for one of his co workers and had to work until 9. He was drained, hungry and sleepy. Yet he had this tension of studying for the next day, since he had a quiz coming up. Going back home, however, he didn't think about any of these. The thought that kept him happy was that he could read the letters sent by Junkyu. Honestly, even a year ago if anyone told him that he'd be so head over heels for a guy, he'd gag at the mere possibility. But look at him now, all excited to go talk to the cutest guy to ever exist.

Jihoon returned to his lonely apartment. Even since Junkyu left, he realized how quiet his place had become! He was always quiet, alone, sad. But one guy, only one guy changed it to being the happiest in the same place. Really, just having ramen together with a good laugh seemed so sought for!

Jihoon unlocked his door. A pitch black, scary silent room greeted him. He turned on the lights, took off his shoes and kept them at place. He finally let go of the boring bag he carried all day long. He looked at the direction where his table was to look for the letters, but he stumbled backwards with a loud scream at what he saw.

In front of his table, leaning on his back stood Kim Junkyu in his signature pink hoodie and a breathtaking smile. It took Jihoon a mere second to pull himself up, the next moment he rushed. He ran so fast that Junkyu saw a blur. And then a huge, huge force fell on him. Had the table not been there, he'd probably have collapsed because Jihoon hugged him with the weight of all the longing he felt. He hugged Junkyu with his life.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Jihoon kept chanting, smiling so wide that his eyes watered up. He held Junkyu's head with one hand, the other around Junkyu's arms. The latter couldn't even move his limbs, so he stood with two awkwardly dangling hands, just letting Jihoon say whatever. He was on cloud nine too. He was also flashing a brilliant smile to his lost plushies. He heard Jihoon ask so many things at once that his brain couldn't function for a while.

Good thing, Jihoon let go, only to look at that face and hug him again.

"I can't believe it! Junkyu! You came back to me! You really came back to me!"

"I did!" Junkyu said with equal enthusiasm. Jihoon let go again, he was smiling so bright! Even with tears wetting his cheeks, he looked like a blinding beam of light.

"How or when did you get here? Why didn't you tell me?? How long did you wait?? If you only told me, I'd have-"

"I just wanted to surprise you." Junkyu said. Jihoon was hugging him by the waist, so Junkyu managed to use his hands to hold onto Jihoon's neck. "Besides, I didn't have to wait for long. Maybe half an hour?"

"Oh God! I still can't believe... Are you really here?" Jihoon pinched Junkyu's cheek who giggled at response. Jihoon gave him another hug, saying, "You have no idea how much I missed you!"

Junkyu patted Jihoon. He didn't have to say that he did too. The moment he remembered Jihoon, he only had one wish, to meet the kind guy. Jihoon had been on his mind constantly!

After a lot of hugging, Jihoon asked what's important again, "How did you come back here? Did you dream again?"

"Mmm... You can say so." Junkyu said. He was still leaning on the table, Jihoon leaning on him. The latter's hands had moved from his waist to his neck. Since Junkyu also has his hands on Jihoon's neck, their arms were on top of each other. And the setting was really intimate. However, none of them felt the heat yet, they were still so busy adjusting to the blinding iridescent of happiness.

"Tell me about it." Jihoon smiled. And as he did, he looked at Junkyu's lips. Bad idea. It instantly provoked him to leave a kiss, but he controlled himself. Instead, he focused on what Junkyu had to say.