二十一: Freak

Jeongwoo almost fell off the chair as the man beside him slowly disintegrated into millions of tiny, blazing blue dots, then poof- mixed with air. It had been Junkyu, or a copy of Junkyu who was busy accompanying his cousin for the night. Jeongwoo screamed, because Junkyu was gone- just gone.

"Oh God..."

"Jeongwoo??" He heard someone say, and that someone sounded so much like his cousin. Jeongwoo snapped his neck to see the man, and yes, it was Junkyu.

"What on earth!" He stepped back, spooked by the sudden appearance of his hyung again.

"I'm back!" Junkyu smiled, spreading his arms for a hug. Relalizing everything, the younger sighed, even whined in frustration.

"Aish! Junkyu hyung!! You scared me to death!"

Junkyu laughed at the younger's reaction, "Sorry, I thought I'd be all alone at 3 am."

"We were playing games." Jeongwoo pouted.

"With my clone?" Junkyu teased. When he first decided to travel, he told Jeongwoo about it. So, in a way, Jeongwoo knew it wasn't the real Junkyu. However, the copy was still quite similar, so he stayed with that anyway.

"At least he plays with me." Jeongwoo rolled his eyes, disappointed because his loving cousin had left him all alone. Junkyu walked to him, patting him affectionately on the head, "I'm sorry, Jeongwoo yah. I had to visit him. But I'm back now, hm? Aren't you happy?"

Jeongwoo grinned, then hugged Junkyu around the waist, "Yes I am." He asked, "How long are you staying?"

"Mmm... Pretty long, I guess? Jihoonie has his exams coming. I don't wanna disturb him." Junkyu answered.

"Why? He can't focus when you're there?" Teased the younger. Junkyu lightly pulled his ear, "You tell me what you've been doing with Mashiho, dummy!"

"Oh." Jeongwoo suddenly looked shy, "We kinda are dating...."

"Huh!?" Junkyu almost jumped, "What!!!?!"

"Ssh!" Jeongwoo gestured to keep his voice down, since it was quite late, "I kinda asked him out, but like- not formally. I was waiting for you."

Junkyu didn't wanna coo at the sincerity of his cousin, but he felt really blessed to have the little ball of happiness in his life. He pulled the younger's cheek, saying, "Then let's prepare a grand confession for him."

"Yess!" Jeongwoo smiled, "But tonight, I wanna hear about you!" He sounded really excited, "Tell me about this Jihoon guy. Did you guys- like get together or-"

Junkyu smiled. Just thinking about the days spent together made him happy. He sat down on the empty chair, looking at the ceiling all giddy, "Jeongwoo yah... I'm in love."

Jeongwoo giggled. Of course, Junkyu is. He had been lovesick for a good while.

"You know we... We did so many things, went to so many places and... Hah... I miss him already."

"You did everything?" Jeongwoo smirked, "That too?"

Junkyu hit him once, but he dodged. Then like a shy teenager, Junkyu replied, "That too."

"Ohhhhh you guys are faster than I thought! I really wanna meet him now!" Jeongwoo said. "What else did you do? Like- an innocent question."

"Jeongwoo you brat!" Junkyu smiled, he was unnecessarily happy. He talked about the dates, the movie nights, the silly talks. Then eating ramen together, lying on each other's laps, visiting people. He showed the tattoo they had together and explained its meaning. Jeongwoo was highly amazed. He was so lost hearing about Junkyu's perfect love with such a little possibility! How awesome a person Jihoon was and how kindly he treated Junkyu. Even he could spot the differences between Junkyu with Yoshi and Junkyu with Jihoon. Funny how an inter universal love can be that beautiful!