AUTHOR NOTE

I am sooooooooooooooo indecisive, which is most likely why I still have unfinished books, series that are never ending, and new books sitting with multiple drafts.

I tried to finish the book following Malik's life after I released the description but so many ideas for what his life could be had me rewriting it, changing the entire story, and name of the books.

The final book will be called:

Arranged For Fame

Description:

Raiden Si'Nae is the daughter of an OG celebrity and on the rise as an upcoming singer, but after having the worst situation ever be placed online for the world to see her albums aren't selling and her fans aren't streaming. After failed projects, rejection from working with other celebs and on the brink of giving up her assistant tells her that they have the opportunity of the lifetime from one of the largest NFL stars in the world.

Malik Kades Jr has gone wild since the passing of his wife, each night having a new different girl lying in his bed. Never coping and never healing. He thought things were fine with the way he was living until three years in he started to get heavy heat from the choices he'd make. Women coming out of the blue with stories, painting them the victim and him the womanizer. The icing on the cake just so happens to be a sex tape of him being posted for all the world to see. Now he's getting hate messages, trending for all the wrong reasons, and looked at as the worst man for not staying faithful to his wife.

As much as Malik loved football he desired to do more but his current hate train would soon begin to affect his newly producing career.

His publicist Dorian presented the idea to him that a new relationship would soften the world up to him again. Turn a negative into a positive and show that he's the loving individual they knew him to be.

What starts off as a diva telling off an inexperienced producer turns into the world wanting to see more of the two.

What happens when this fake relationship develops into fake dates?

Fake vacations?

Fake love?

Fake kissing?

Fake pregnancy?

Fake proposals..?

And an even faker marriage...?

In the end it'll all make you ask yourself....

Is this all for Fame? Or has it turned into love?

• • • •

Do you guys find this better than the other description?

It's very different than what I had in mind but I do think it's better at being put together and does have the chance for it to be written better. I see the potential in it more than I did the other one.

What do you guys think?