|21|

I passed him my room key watching as he unlocked the door with one hand and held my sandals with the other

I passed him my room key watching as he unlocked the door with one hand and held my sandals with the other. I couldn't help but stare at him not a doubt in my mind about what's about to happen.

When the door finally opened he tossed the keys into the table and grabbed me by my waist lifting me into the air causing my legs to wrap around his waist. I pushed the door shut with my hand before he carried me away. My entire body burning with desire. And I can't lie and say my nerves aren't getting the best of me.

I cupped his face as his hands massaged my butt and I leaned down tongue kissing him nastily. The both of us letting out a muffled moan as he carried me to the bed placing me down onto his lap. I tugged at his shirt causing him to remove it. I pushed him back so his back was against the pillows and I'm straddling him. "I want to..." I trail off trying to find the bravery to say the bold words. "I want to do everything with you tonight."

His eyes slightly widen at that as he lifts his left hand up grabbing my hair that's tied up and removing the scrunchies causing my hair to fall down to my shoulders and exposed skin. "Everything?" He repeats with a raised eyebrow.

"Everything." I repeat too. I lean down placing my hand on the right side of his neck to keep him still and my mouth on the right side, sucking and licking on his neck right on the place that I've grown to learn is his spot. "I want you to teach me everything."

"Are you sure? Kim you know we have to go back-"

"Shhh," I place my finger over his lips. "Let's just enjoy the here and now." I demand softly.

Malik nods his head slowly. Taking that as his cue he grabbed the hem of my dress and stared into my eyes as if asking for permission. I nod and he slowly lifts my dress up and pulls it off of my body leaving me in my white lace bra and panty set. He sits up and moves in closer and just like that he begins to drag his tongue down every part of my exposed skin. Leaving my skin wet and leaving me hot and bothered. I toss my head back letting out a soft moan. I could feel him leaving hickey's all over my chest and I couldn't stop myself from slowly rocking my hips back and forth against his growing print. He pecked me on the lips before pulling away.

"I want you to take your bra off for me." He whispers. I wasn't sure what this was leading to but I did just that. Removing my bra and throwing it to the side.

He reached over grabbing my left hand he placed it on my left breast. He did the same with my right one. "I want you to get comfortable with your body." He explains.

I nodded and looked into his eyes, just like that any worries or nervousness went away. He flipped us over so that my back is against the pillows. He places his hands over mine that are on my breasts and instructed how to massage them. I did just that and felt the sensations of when he'd do it. He lowered himself down and pried my legs open. Holding one side up with one of his hands. I watched as he leaned in placing a kiss right on my most sensitive area. "You can be as loud as you want, okay mama?" Just hearing him say that got me even wetter. I could already feel my juices soaking up my panties and between my slit and down my butt wet too.