|41|

Kimia Kades•
"Kim"

"You okay baby?" MJ asks softly pecking me on my lips as the car comes to a stop.

I nod my head sleepily. "I'm fine..." I trail off. Watching as Big Rick other known as BR his driver turns around with equal concern. Malik gives him a nod and he turns back around turning the car off he jumps off and comes over to my side open the door. "Thank you BR."

He gave me a small smile just nodding as he helped me out of the car. Once MJ's out he reaches around lifting me up bridal style causing me to let out a happy laugh. He carried me towards his penthouse door and used one hand to unlock it. As he held me and walked me inside he chose to stay downstairs placing me on the couch. I allowed him to go behind me and unzip my wedding dress. As it slowly moved down my body and he held my hand standing me up so it can fall down to my feet, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I was surprised when he grabbed a folded white silk cloth and when he unrolled it I realized it was a robe. I stepped out from my wedding dress and spread my arms open like he instructed so he can slide the robe on. Once it was on and tied he places a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you more." I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him on the lips.

"Mrs. Kades." He mumbles against my lips. "Kimia Kades." I love the way it sounds and I'm a thousand percent sure I'll never get tired of hearing it.

He holds me closely and I deepen our kiss so that we're tongue kissing. I moan against his lips tugging on his shirt I pull us both onto the couch. He gently places his hands on each side of me hovering over so he won't place all his weight on me. I wrap my legs around his waist and start trailing kisses down his neck. "I want you." I mutter.

He bites down on his bottom lip closing his eyes and I can tell he's holding back a moan. "Kim we can't."

"Please," I beg. "I wanna make you feel good." I cup his face tongue kissing him.

"You're doctor said that a active sex life while having Leukemia is-" He reminds me lowly.

"He said that if we do and I'm going through chemo we should wear protection," I remind him seeing the look on his face. "I'm fine Malik."

"I just don't wanna make things worse..." he trails.

I peck him on the lips and caress his face gently. "I'm okay I promise baby."

I can see the hesitation on his face but he gives in. Wrapping his arms around my waist he lifts me up into the air. We kiss passionately our entire way towards the elevator, inside the elevator, down the halls, and only come up for air when my back hits his soft bed. I watch patiently as he walks into his bathroom, I can hear his large cabinets opening and closing and he comes out carrying a torch lighter and multiple candles. He sets them up and I watch with a smile as he lights them. When he's done he goes towards his drawer towards his bed, rustling in it he pulls out an unopened box of condoms.

I move towards him helping him unbutton his shirt. His eyes search my face the entire time making me nervous. "You so beautiful." He breathes out.

I smile at him. "Thank you." I whisper. Once he's completely undressed he climbs into his bed with me. The lights dim, the flame from the candle creating the most perfect hue in the room. Malik leans down placing soft wet kisses along my shoulder blade as he slowly lowers my bra strap down. I close my eyes biting down on my bottom lip as he unclips my bra. I toss it to the side for him and he immediately leans down his lips latching around my nipple. I let out a soft moan as I can feel his tongue move in a circular motion around it. He places his hand on my waist pulling me close he moves his lips up to my neck dragging his tongue up and down it before sucking at it. It's been so long since we've had sex I can literally feel my panties soaked.