|14|

I sat on a bench at the basketball court watching Taze argue with his girlfriend

I sat on a bench at the basketball court watching Taze argue with his girlfriend. He stood out there with no shirt on, some basketball shorts and some slides with no socks fresh out the house. The entire block watched as him and Kali argued. Looking at them you would've thought they got a kid together or something.

I been knowing Kali since I was in 7th grade, that was also the grade when her and Taze met. Kali always been a sweet girl, she's a brown skin with a regular body not too much breasts and not no extravagant ass. But she's very pretty in the face and has a good personality that draws people in. Wasn't till that "sweet" personality started turning sour when her and Taze got older. Seemed like once they hit high school the two always seemed to be arguing about something. At first she'd let Taze talk his shit but after a while Kali learned to turn up too. And she always had her jealous ass friends around the neighborhood in her ear about what she should do. Unfortunately Kali would do exactly what they told her. Which is why we're at the basketball court. I'm guessing one of her homegirls told her she should pull up here to make Taze jealous, post about it, and watch her "boy best friend" play. I won't even hop on how my cousin feels about that.

"I don't give a fuck! You out here with these short ass shorts on showing ya whole ass! You lame as fuck bruh on God." Taze cusses staring down at her short frame.

I shake my head watching as Kali supposed "boy best friend" stands off in the distance quietly. "Boy I don't care! If you ain't notice I was here having fun, you said you ain't care what I did right? Now I'm here supporting my bestie! Kick rocks!"

"Com'on girl let's just go." This girl with a soft voice says tugging on Kali's arm. I can't lie out of every single girl out here that's eyeing me this one steals my attention. She's on the shorter said maybe 5'0, she's dark skinned with jet black hair that is in a bob and straightened nicely, she has plump lips, brown eyes, a lil bit of stomach on her with a round pump ass. I eye the way her smooth legs are on display, similar to how smooth Kimia's is but instead of Kim's smaller legs the girl near Kali has thick thighs that pop out in her shorts that reach above her knees. She's wearing a matching light blue one peace right now with some Air Force 1's.

"No cousin I don't care, his ass stay trynna come over here starting shit." Kali replies back to her a mug on her face as she looks at Taze.

"You know what fuck you and fuck HIM," Taze spits out as he points his finger in her face. "Since you wanna watch that nigga play so bad why don't you watch his broke ass play on this dusty ass court all damn year then?"

Kali's cousin tosses her hands up in the air shaking her head she walks over taking a seat beside me. I notice the frustration on her face as she places her cheek against her fist and her elbow on her thigh. "Better to just stay out and let them resolve they shit." I advise her.

She smacks her lips. "I don't know why Kali wastes her time with him."

"Seem like they wasting eachother time to me but whatever." I mumble causing a smile to appear on her face.