46 - The Team Up

Susu knocked on the door to Hana's apartment. Almost an instant later the door was opened and she was quickly pulled inside.

"What the-" She gasped in surprise, watching as Hana quickly locked the door behind her. Hana then moved in front of her, where Susu noticed another girl.

"Who is she?" Susu asked. "What's going on?"

~~ July 16, 2019 ~~
~ Hana's Apartment ~
~~
~

"I know you have a lot of questions..." Hana spoke. "...but first I just want to ask you once again...you are absolutely sure you saw Hiro?"

"Yes, I am sure." Susu stated. "So what is going on?"

Hana and Saki glanced inbetween each other.

"We have to tell her." Hana stated.

"I don't want to get another person involved..." Saki shivered. "...if something happens..."

"It'll be better if there are three of us, rather than two." Hana argued. "And I can trust Susu."

"I'm not worried about if she's trustworthy or not..." Saki replied.

"I know." Hana lightly smiled. "We have to tell her though. Or else she'll regret never knowing for the rest of her life. Even more than me."

Susu was started to get irritated. Acting like she wasn't right there, listening to the whole thing. But Hana was right. She had to know.

"Please, tell me what is going on." Susu pleaded.

"...fine." Saki relented.

"Well, to start, Hiro isn't dead." Hana stated.

"I know that! But how?!" Susu exclaimed. "He died five years ago! He has a grave! And yet I saw him at that grave, alive!"

"Look, this isn't going to be a realistic story." Hana sighed. "But I need you to believe me."

"...okay." Susu took a deep breath. "Go on."

"He faked his death in the burning building, along with Mei Meishu." Hana explained. "They then skipped over to America."

"Okay..." Susu replied, already having trouble believing the story. "Why?"

"And that's where things get complicated." Hana replied.

"Hiro was violated by Yanemi Giyo, daughter of the CEO of Giyo Corp. Shortly after, his parents died." Saki explained. "This drove him to attempt suicide...but luckily he was stopped. And then he would fake his death in the fire."

"That's...a lot." Susu muttered. "But why did Hiro decide to fake his own death? Because of Yanemi..?"

"Yanemi is..." Saki froze, those haunting eyes filling her mind.

"It's alright." Hana patted the head of the younger girl in an attempt to comfort her. "Have you ever heard of the term of 'yandere'?"

"Yes, I have." Susu replied, before her eyes widened. "You don't mean-?!"

"There's a real life yandere." Hana confirmed her suspicion. "Named Yanemi. At least, there was. She's dead now."