Sabotage

Monday morning

I woke up throwing up. Eww that's nasty. I brushed my teeth and went to put on my clothes. I got dressed in a red Truckfit shirt black jeans and my red and white Jordans. I put on my red handkerchief on my head. I put on my lip gloss. Zendaya gave me some water.

"Thanks. Z I'm scared" I said.

"Hey don't worry. I gotchu girl if Alix and them try me and the girls will whoop they ass" she said giving me a hug. I put my red Beats on my head. We went to the bus stop and sat down on the bench.

How many times I gotta tell that ass to come over I fuck you riight having you walkin from side to side Zendaya tapped my Beats.

"Yea?"

"Nessie told me what happened between you and August awwww y'all would look cute" she smiled ear to ear.

"Damn Diggy talk too much" I mumbled to myself. "He's too old for me besides what bout all those girls he be fuckin he ain worried bout me" I said.

"Didn't he ask you out?"

"Yea but--(gco)"

"But nothing you like him he likes you if I were you I'd be too happy. Shoot I'd fuck his brains" Zendaya gave a devilish smirk licking her lips. I gave her a look. Typical girls who want August. I laughed at her remark. We sat down on the bench.

(car honks) It was Jacob. He looked good today. He had on his black earrings that looked so sexy on him. Girl calm down control.

"Aye y'all need a ride?" he asked. I looked Zendaya and she gave me a' you better say yes' look. I told him yes and we got in the car.

Jacob POV

It was so quiet. Zendaya was on her phone texting Trevor and K.T. was on hers too texting somebody. I leaned over a lil to peek.

"Umm dude watch the road" she said. I chuckled at her cute voice. I studied her. She's so beautiful with those pink soft lips and the body of a goddess. She's an angel sent from heaven. Mhmm I just wanna grab her face and kiss her so bad. Fuck I messed up with her. Stupid ass nigga Jake.

"Soo are u excited about being a mom?" Dumb ass question Jake. She already upset. She looked at me with those pretty gems of hers.

"I'm okay. I've always wanted to be a mom" she smiled touching her stomach. Awe I hope I can be apart of its life. I can see it now: me, her, and her child. That's my wifey right there. We arrived at the school. I opened the door for the girls and Zendaya went to see Trevor. Me and K.T. walked in the building heading to her locker. As we were talking bout the Cav vs. Warriors game Alix came over. Ugh please don't start with your bullshit Alix.

"Hey Jakey" she wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed her. I was enjoying until I realized K.T. was still there. I pulled away biting my lip with my arm around her waist.

"Hey Kiara I heard what happened between you and your family. Wow now you're PREGNANT AND HOMELESS!!!" Everyone stopped and looked in our direction.

"Alix please don't start---" She cut her off.

"Oh no I'm just getting started. SO YOURE PREGNANT BY YOUR STEPDAD. WOW I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GET DOWN LIKE THAT. YOU REALLY ARE THE SCHOOL HOE" Everyone started laughing. I looked at Kiara. She covered her mouth a few tears shedding from her eyes. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U? The bell rung for first block. I watched as K.T. ran over to her to N'shyia and the girls crying. I grabbed Alix's arm and pushed her into a locker.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? SHE HASN'T DONE SHIT TO YOU AND YOU WANNA EMBARRASS HER LIKE THAT. AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT SHE WAS RAPED BY HER STWPFATHER. YOU'RE A COLD HEARTED BITCH ALIX. I HOPE YOU IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE. IF YOU WERE A DUDE I WOULD BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!" I flared my nostrils. She just really pissed me off. Its not her fault she's pregnant.

"Please you want have to worry about me Jacob just yourself" Alix smirked.

"What you tailing bout?" I squinted my eyebrow.

"Suprise"??? said.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Cliffhanger y'all. Who do y'all think it was? Who got shot?Jacob or Alix? I know it's short but it's just a quick update.

10 votes/ 5 comments for an update

Share with your friends

Peace