Game Day

Jacob POV

This afternoon is our first game this season. The coach changed it cause the weather report said it was gone rain so yea. I'm so ready for this. I've been put my blood sweat and tears for it all summer. And yo boy starter aye *drop dance*.

My POV

Me and the girls are in the gym practicing for the game this afternoon.

"Pass the ball" I said to Lindsey. She passed the ball to me and I made the shot.

"Great assist" coach said. The guys were just finishing up their final practice. I saw Diggy talking with Jacob then he stopped and looked over at me. He winked at me. I started blushing my face felt hot.

"Aww look who likes someone" Ny'shia said making a three pointer. We headed to the locker room to change. Zendaya started dancing silly coming towards me.

"So where's the date gonna be?"

"At the fair" I took off my shirt showing my little 6 pack.

"Really?" She took her ponytail out and roamed her fingers through her hair.

"Yea why?" I said.

"I'm just saying a first date with him isn't just a hang out kind of date. I thought he was gonna take you some place fancy" she said. I laughed.

"In point of view I really don't care going to no fancy restaurant cause 1) it means I don't have to wear a girly dress plus wear heels and I damn sholl aint finna break my ankles 2) that's too corny and 3) I think it's too extravagant to do all that for a girl. I know if he likes her but it's all about spending time with her. I don't look at how much he pampers me it's bout him being himself around me and having a good time together " I shrugged my shoulders and put back on a white tank top and my black boy shorts with Nikes.

"You're right cuz" Ny said grabbing her keys and her phone. We all headed out and got inside her car. Cymphonique already left. She's been acting really weird lately. Its like whenever I come around she leaves to go elsewhere. What's her deal?

Cymphonique POV

Ugh about time now I can talk. A little about me. I'm Cymphonique Nicole Miller, I'm 17 years old, Blasian.My mom's Asian and my dad's African American. He's a rapper known as Master P. I have an older brother named Romeo Miller. I sing and dance. K.T. thinks she can come here and take my man she has another thing. Why I don't like her now? Well to tell you the truth,it's because of Jacob Latimore. Yea we went out last year but he broke up with me because he was messing with Alix and now he with that boyfriend stealing heifer. Why don't I just start from the beginning?

~Flashback~

I looked at K.T. and Jacob flirting with each other. It envied me looking at her with my man. So I've come up with a plot to break them up I just need someone to team up with. I walked over to Alix's locker. She was talking with Zonnique and Bahja.

"Hey Alix" I said all preppy. She turned facing me.

"What do u want Miller?" She had her hand on her hip leaning on it.

"How do u feel about Jacob? I know you must be upset that's why I have a proposition for you" I smiled devilishly.

"What's the catch?" she asked furrowing her brow.

"No catch just wanna help a friend out that's all"

"Ok so what's the plan?"

"Well I'm gonna pretend to be her friend so that way I can find out what her and Jacob are up to.Then that  where u come in and break them up" I. said.