My Hero

Jacob POV

Where the hell am I? I tried getting up back I was tied up to something. I saw a dark figure come my way. Who the fuck is this? The person turned on the light.

"How you doing Jacob?" It was Cymphonique.

"Why you got me here girl and why can't I move?" I asked struggling to get out. She came over to me and untied me. I looked up to see Cymph in black lace panties and bra. God Damn.

"Just relax baby" She sat on my d and grinding on me she kissed my neck.

(groans)"Stop girl" She followed my orders. Then she pulled out a knife and put it to my neck. This chick crazy Fr.

"Now listen here Latimore I lost you once and I'm not letting that happen again. Now be a good boy and you won't die today papi" she whispered in my ear and kissed it. I pushed her off roughly to the floor.

"Where's Alix?"

"........"

"WHERE'S ALIX U PYSCHO?" I yelled in her face.

"I killed her so we can be together"

"WHAT THE HELL? THAT GIRL DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO YOU AND YOU KILLED HER?! THAT'S SICK!!!!"

"Please SHE STOLE U AWAY FROM ME!!! JACOB YOU KNOW WE DESERVE TO BE TOGETHER. REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD. BUT YOU WANNA BE THAT SLUTTY PREGNANT BITCH!!!"

That's it. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her into the wall. My nostrils flared causing me breathing heavily. "DON'T CALL HER THAT!" She started laughing. Is this bitch crazy?!

"Please Khalil probably at her house now"

"If he touches her I'll kill him and you" I balled my fists up thinking of the horrid imagines of my baby getting kidnapped. I pulled out my gun from behind and shot Cymphonique. Nobody hurts my baby. I left the house without suspicion and went to K.T.'s. I hope she still there please God I can't lose her. She's my everything. If anything happened to her, I wouldn't be here no mo'. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I'm sorry for cheating. I'm sorry for not showing her enough love and affection she deserves. She's my queen and that's my future wife and baby's life in danger. Lord please take care of them.

My POV

I started getting worried about Jacob. It's been long enough since class started so I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. I went out to look for Jacob but he wasn't around. Hmm where is he? He was here this morning. While I was walking across the hall, I stopped to get some water. I felt someone watching me so I turned around to see a boy with a mask over his head. He grabbed me and tossed me on the floor trying to pin me down. I kicked him in the nuts and ran across the halls. Before you know I was on the floor my head bleeding. I felt myself being carried into a car and the car drove off. Soon I blacked out.

*****************
I woke in a bed. My head is like pounding. Who's room am I in? It looked like a boy's room from.the looks of it. Why am I here? What does this person want from me? Who is it? I hugged my knees together and started crying. Then the door opened. I didn't look up to see who it was so the person yanked on my hair. It was Khalil.

"Awe baby don't cry this'll all be over before you know it" he said. He pushed me on the bed and started feeling on me. I couldn't do anything cause I was still in pain. I kissed all the way down to my pearl. I couldn't help but moan. It felt so good. He spelled his name.

"(Moans) oh khal-ahh stop please" I felt myself cum in his mouth. I feel so wrong. Why is he doing this? I'm probably gonna be his love slave and never leave. I'm scared. He sat on the bed.

"Why u doin this Khalil?"

"Just shut up or you're next" He grabbed my face. I released his grip.

"What do u mean by next?" I said getting scared.

"You'll find out soon" he left the room. I gotta get outta here. I went to the window but it was locked. Shit. Hmmm. I saw a bobby pin on the dresser and tried to pick the lock. After a few jingles it came off. Yes.

"Where the hell you going?" Khalil burst in the room with a gun. I tried to go out but he caught me.

"LEMME GO LEMME GO U SON OF A BITCH!!!" I kicked and screamed but that didn't work. He threw me and started punching me. He got a few licks to my stomach. I winced in pain. I coughed up blood. He pointed the gun to me. I was lying there helpless.

"Bye Bye Kiara" he said.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! I felt myself still alive. I squinted my eyes open a little to see Jacob with a gun in his hand. He came over to me.

"Kiara..baby wake up I'm here" he said with tears in his eyes. He hugged me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car taking me to the hospital.

*********

I was in the bed thinking to myself. Wonder why Khalil wanted me dead? Who's fault is this? The doctor said that the baby is fine so I'm happy. I looked at my side of the bed and saw Jacob sleeping. He's my hero. I'm so glad to have him as a friend. I love him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here me or my baby. I kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Hey K you up" he said. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. I smiled through the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't so he grabbed my ass making me moan in his mouth. It was getting to heated where his shirt was off. I felt his abs.

"I know you want this ma" he said kissing my neck. I moaned a little.

"You're right but not right now" I pecked his lips one last time.

"So does this mean you'll be my girl again?"

"Yea" We hugged. We sat in bed and watched tv.

"You know I love you right?" Jacob asked me with a grin on his face.

"Yea" I giggled. "I love u too Jacob" He leaned in and we shared another passionate kiss. I think Jacob is the one for me.

Well what did you guys think? Jacob is her hero aww. The baby's fine thank God. Cymphonique and them crazy. A/N: Sorry for the wait. I've been working on my other books and I've been really busy. But I'm glad you guys are enjoying this book. Y'all are the reason why I continue writing. Without you, I wouldn't have a purpose to be on here.Love y'all.

5 votes/5 comments for next update

Share with friends

Peace