Drama Drama and More Drama

My POV

I saw Lindsey walking in with Diggy-- holding hands. Awe I knew he liked her the way he would always look at her. But I have to have a lil talk with him and her too especially him. I don't wanna have to hurt nobody again.

She sat in the back with us while Diggy went over there wit Jacob and them.

"Aww Nessie got a boyfriend" Zendaya teased her.

"He betta treat u right" I told her.

"Relax we jus starting goin togetha like 5 minutes ago dang chill" We laughed and talked the rest of the period. Saw those girls give us all death glares.

Skips to Saturday round 5:00

We rode in Cymphonique's white 2014 Lexus and went to the mall. We all split up and went our separate ways. Me,Nessie, and Zendaya went inside Foot Locker. I bought me sum Grape 5s, Jordans,sum Nikes, and sum headbands and 3 new pair of shorts. Zendaya bought Jordans and shorts. Lindsey bought sum headbands, crew socks, and shorts for track season. We met up at Rue 21 to find Ny and Cymph with an armful of clothes.

"Dang did you guys buy the whole store" I said.

I bumped into someone making my phone drop.

"Hey watch u going-- oh shit" I cussed under my breath.

"Well sup nerd" It was Jacob. His outfit is a black shirt with blue jeans with sum black Timblands and had a gold chain round his neck.

"Whatchu want pretty boy?"

"How bout being my date for tomorrow night then we can do sum thangs" came in my face sending chills down my spine.

"Really" I raise my brow.

"Sike don't want u to be their date anyways with those metal tracks in yo mouth" he laughed.

Ny'shia POV

Hey boo. I'm K.T.'s older cousin. I'm 17 years old and in the 11th grade. I have long black hair with honey Brown tips at the end(part Cherokee in our family).I wanna be a fashion designer like for celebrities. I'm an honors student, play basketball, and a lil bad ass if u mess with me or my cuz. Jacob is really gettin on my nerves. Always got sumin to say to her. He's crushing definitely. Awe well she is too but she doesn't has this no boy policy. She needs a boyfriend. It's been a year since I've seen her happy but Dante his dumb ass had to go and get a girl pregnant. Her and Jacob need to hook up already.

My POV

"Y don't u gone somewhere and leave us alone" I said.

"What if I don't u gone get Diggy on me yea I know bout y'all" He smirked at Lindsey. Her eyes widened. Is she embarrassed of him or sumin?

"Aye patna leave em alone man come on yo ma waiting on us" This boy with a lot of tattoos told him. He was about 6'1, light skinned, skinny but too damn sexy tho. Boy if the other girls were here.

"Wassup ma" He winked at us. We blushed.

"Jacob u ain't gone introduce me to yo friends?"

"They just sum folks I know from school anyway this is my cousin August Alsina" he said not taking his eyes off me. Zendaya an Lindsey started squealing like crazy. I almost fainted but she caught just in time.

"The August Alsina? Sexy Aug. Dude I love u so much" I asked a million questions.

"Well we gotta go but it was nice to meet u umm---"

"Kiara, Zendaya, and Lindsey can we get a picture please" I couldn't stop smiling.

"Ya" We each took pics with August on our phone and even took one with Jacob. We waved bye and went to go meet Ny'shia and Cymphonique at the food court. They're gonna be sooo jealous. A cute boy took our order.