The Unexpected

My POV

Saturday morning

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Where am I? How did I get here? I see a bright light but I'm all alone. Then a tall lightskin man came walking towards me. He had a muscular body with a faded beard. He was dressed in all white. He looked like me while I favored him.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah baby girl it's me" I ran to him and hugged him. I was crying my eyes out. Just can't believe it's him my best friend the person who understands me more than anybody my protector.

"Wait a minute am I in heaven?" I asked getting scared. Am I dead? Already?

"Yes K.T. you're in heaven but you're not dead you're just having a dream but you do have a big loss of blood. When Lamar raped you" I started tearing up.

"I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault baby girl but don't worry he'll get his and something good will come out of all this" He started fading away.

"What what good? Dad? DADDY PLEASE COME BACK!!! I NEED YOU!"

Zendaya POV

"DADDY COME BACK!!!" I heard K.T. screaming in her sleep. I shook her trying to wake her. Finally she woke up in a cold sweat. She was staring at me like she saw a ghost. The doctor explained to me that she was raped by Lamar so they took him to jail. I knew there was something about him. She would always come over my place when he was there. Her mom doesn't care tho. What kind of mother doesn't give a damn about their child? That's so inconsiderate.

"Hey girl how you feelin'?" I smiled.

"I'm alright I just have one question: Who are you?" she said creeping a smile.

"You're kidding right?"

"Sike you think I wad gonna forget about you Z" she laughed soon started crying.

"Hey stop crying its gonna be okay" I told her.

"Not it's not. I bet my mom thinks I'm a whore"

"Stop thinking like that and if she does she's stupid and you can always come stay with me" I said. I sat beside her on the bed. We watched The Game and talked about the dance coming up at our school. She told me about her and Jacob. Jacob knows he was wrong for kissing Alix.

My POV

How could you not come and visit your daughter in the fuckin hospital. That's really low. Too busy shaking her ass in front of men for money. I wish she would stop really. And Lamar his rapist ass. Thank God the cops got him. I laid on bed while Zendaya comforted me.

"So where's everybody else?"

"They're on the way" Then the door swung open. It was August. He walked in with a bouquet of roses and a giant teddy bear. He wore dark shades. He had on a Rebel hoodie and some white jeans with light blue and white Js on and a snapback.

"Hey Kiara how ya feelin' ma?" He came up to me and gave me a hug. He smelled so good.

"He--he--hey August and I'm good" Damn I'm always nervous round him. Him and Zendaya chuckled at me. My cheeks started turning red.

"I see you ma" he said. Then Ny'shia and the rest of the crew came in the room carrying get well balloons and my favorite candies Reese's and Kit-Kats and more stuffed animals. They came over to me and gave me a hug. Miss Tish even came by.

"Hey girl you feeling ok?" Lindsey asked.

"Yea Nessie I'm good just a little sore"

"K.T. you know I'll hurt a nigga" Diggy said. I chuckled at him. The doctor walked in.

"Well I see someone's up" she smiled at me. I sat up in the bed. "I have some news to share with you" she said.

"Good news I hope" Ny'shia said rubbing my arm.

"Its okay I can handle it"

"Well Miss Thomas it looks like you're pregnant congratulations" Time she said that my world came crashing down. I'm pregnant? I never imagined myself getting pregnant especially at a young age. But my mom had me at 15. Her parents kicked her out and then that's when she dropped out and started stripping. The doctor left the room with me having a sad look on my face. Miss Tish even started crying. I cupped my hands in my face and cried. They came and gave me a group hug.

Jacob POV

K.T. is gonna hate me. After she left last night I kinda did something: I spelt with Alix.

~Flashback~

After I called her out her name I went to her house to apologize.

"Hey"

"Hey" she said. She had a few scratches on her. I walked in. She sat down beside me on the couch. She explained that her and my ex Cymphonique got into it. Then I leaned in and kissed her.

[Rated R]

It soon got heated. I removed her clothes and mine. I kissed her roughly up and down. She pulled down my boxers then flipped us over and kissed all the way down putting it in her mouth.

(grunts) "Alix Imma finna---"

"Go ahead baby" I released in her mouth. She licked me up and climbed back on and started grinding me. Damn she got a nigga hard. I slid in slowly soon speeding up. I lifted her up and put her against the wall.

"AHHH YES DADDY YESS!" she moaned loudly in my ear. That was a turn on.

"Yea u like that?" I whispered in her ear. I grabbed her breast while nibbling on the other one. Her moans became music to my ears.

"FUCK!" Her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She grabbed my hair and was digging her nails in my back.

"Baby I'm bout to bust" I thrust in her one last time. I removed the condom and threw it away. We stood there breathlessly.

"I love you Alix"

"Love you too" she kissed me passionately.

"Come shower with me" she said. We stepped in the hot steamy water. We went at it again. Lets just say the neighbors know our names now.

A/N: Kiara's dad is played by Shemear Moore

Alix and Jacob some freaks boy. Why though? Jacob so wrong. Will he tell K.T.? K.T. is pregnant and Lamar is the baby daddy. Will she keep the baby?

Vote/Share with your friends

Comment

Peace