Bullshit

Jacob POV

Me and the boys(MB, Diggy, and Khalil) were chilling at the bus ramp in the parking lot.

"Aye y'all ready for this weekend?" I asked the guys.

"Yeah" Diggy said.

"Hell yea let the girls come through" Ray Ray chuckled at em.

"Man don't nobody yo girl looking ass with them two braids" Prod pushed him playfully.

"Girls like the hair gives em sum to play with while they all on me" Ray said.

"Whatever" I said pulling my hat back leaning against my car. Then I saw Alix walking our way with the OMG Girlz.

"Hey baby" I gripped her ass giving her a kiss which soon turned into a make out session.

"Get a room" Prod said covering his eyes.

*makes gag noises* Khalil did. He just hating cause he can't get nobody. I'm pretty sure he'll find somebody tho.

Khalil POV

Wassup*In Martin's voice* I'm Khalil Underwood sexy lightskin nigga with green eyes #Team Lightskin. I'm 18 years old and I'm famous for making the funny videos on YouTube. If u haven't checked it out go do it now. Damn it's really hard seeing Alix all up on Jacob when she with me. I know y'all think I'm a horrible friend but hell I didn't know until she told me. But right now fuck it. I'm tired of being her second choice. Me and Alix been together since last year yet she wanna play us both. Jake needs to gone somewhere with his Chris Brown lookalike ass. And I know just how*evil laughs*

My POV

(Thursday afternoon)

For the past couple of days I've been working my butt off for tomorrow. Why basketball tryouts duh. Me and the girls are all trying out for the team. I wonder if I'll get position as head captain. Got my heart set on it. While I was practicing my cross overs, I felt someone watching me hmmm.

"It's 30 seconds in the 4th quarter.Kiara Thomas has the ball if she makes this, they'll win the game" I got at the 3 point line Finns take the shot---

"AAHHHH!" screamed Jacob his dumb ass. He's been bugging me all week bout these damn tryouts. He thinks he's better than me but I don't think so.

"Stupid made me miss my shot" I said.

"U wasn't gone make it anyways" Jacob raised his eyebrow.

"Fine let's go then right now baby boy" I threw him the ball and he caught it.

"Ain no problem lil girl"He took off his shirt revealing a white tank top showing off his muscles. I bit my lip. Calm down Kiara. He caught me.

"Like what u see?" Jacob winked then bit his lip. Lord give me strength.

"Shut the hell up and play" I put my hair in a ponytail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO POV

The score was tied 20-20. Kiara needed one more point to win. Jacob played defense. He was playing rough but she can handle it. She ran across the court and shook him. At the net BAM Jacob pushed her in the concrete. Then he made the shot. What the hell bruh? She felt her right cheek and saw blood on her hand. Then she stormed up to him and started beating him up. He knew not to hit girls cause that's disrespectful. They soon began hitting each other. Kiara's cousin Ny'shia broke it up and took her inside the house.

My POV

I went to the bathroom to rinse my face with a warm rag. I used the first aid kit in top cabinet and put a huge bandage on the scar. I took a moment and at the damage what Jacob caused. What's his fuckin problem with me? Idk but I'm tired of taking his bs everyday since I got here. Him and Alix and their friends except Diggy. Did I mention she's trying out tomorrow too? OMG she can't even make a free throw to save her life lol. Yesterday she made a scene in P.E. calling me no good whore so Cymphonique told her to give someone a blow job. I really hoping I make the team. Basketball is my life. I'm doing this for my dad. It's important to him so it's important to me.

"K.T. hurry up in there!" Ny'shia shouted. I opened the door waving my hand at her smiling at her.

"Damn he tore yo face up" She said.

"Shut up ugly" I told her. I stuck my tongue out at her. I went to my room and plugged up my Beats speaker. Bae came on. Yup Mr. August Alsina. He's sexy with them tattoos frfr. I just wanna touch him. My birthday 's coming up an I'd love it if he was there. But that'll never happen but hey a girl can dream.

Lemme put your mind to rest

I'm nothin like that otha guy

Imma put yo ass to bed jus call me a lullaby

Believe it( believe it) girl I'll be your quarterback receiver

Go deep baby them lips...... she ride like a porn star

I started doing hip rolls and different movements to the song. I was killing it. I've always had secret for dancing and singing tho. But now I just wanna focus on my basketball career do that later. I jumped on my bed and grabbed the drumsticks Rashad gave to me. I turned on my favorite movie Drumline. The second was corny asf but they did have sum cute guys tho and they had a female. TU for her. I've been playing the drums now for six years now. One of my dad's friend had this drum set in his basement then gave it to him so I'd go down and play then one day my dad offered to teach me and I've been a killer at it. I tried out for the drumline back at Crenshaw. The boys kept teasing me bout how a girl can't play the snare only good for cymbals or looking cute on flag line. Man bump what they said. For my audition I played a piece of music from the movie the part where Devon and Sean battled it out on the field(Love that part). The judges were amazed and the boys said I did good and before u know it I was on. Last year when we went to state, I had a battle with this senior(freshman year) soon he dropped his stick faking like he didn't do nun. Smh. Sadly I was runner up cause I was a 'girl' fuck that bull. I believe that girls can anything a guy can do basically. After bout half the movie I ended up falling asleep.

Vote

Comment

Peace