We Gotta Talk

My POV

I can't believe he just did that. WHY?! Did I like it? I'm in a relationship I mean not yet but I really like Rashad and I don't want it to end over something so stupid especially over a dude. I went downstairs to see the grown-ups still talking.

"Where's Jacob?" Miss Tish asked me. I drifted off thinking bout the kiss.

"Hmmm oh he's in his room. Ma I can go outside and shoot some hoops" She nodded her head. I always go shoot hoops when I need time to think. Helps me relax. I was doin free throws back and forth 20th one now.

"Hey" Jacob said. He had his hands in his pocket. I didn't pay him attention kept making shots.

"Sup" I told him. He came and snatched the ball from my hands.

"What the hell nigga?!" I told him.

"I wanna talk" He said.

"Well what is there to talk bout?" I was tryin to prevent from talking.

"You know" he raised his brow at me bouncing the ball.

"Well I don't wanna talk it's done with" I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

He came closer to me. "Please" he grabbed my hand gently looking at me with those big brown eyes.

"Ok so why did u?" I sat down on the bench.

"Well I like u" he mumbled.

"Y?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. How the hell u don't know it's either yes or no.

"Ook well I'm sorry but I like somebody else" I told him.

"Oh" he showed sadness in his eyes.

Jacob POV

I know she likes that dude Hakeem or Rakeem whatever his name. I'm not sweating bout it. But I gotta know if she liked it at least.

"Can I ask u somethin?" I rubbed my palms on my face.

"If I liked it?" She smiled at me. I nodded. She licked her lips and sighed.

"I did actually to tell u the truth it was my first real kiss" She blushed a lil.

"Well I'm glad u did and that I was your first shawty" I chuckled a bit.

We took a few glances at each other. Damn I think I'm falling for hard.

"So we still studying after school?" I asked her. She nodded. She was on her phone. I swear this girl stays on that phone nonstop it's kinda cute. My phone lit up. It was a photo Alix sent me in her bed blowing me a kiss.

~Text Convo~

Bae: Too sexy

Ali pooh: Ikr hey u wanna come over

Bae: I'll be there baby

Ali pooh: I'll be waiting luv u Jakey

Bae: Luv u more

~Convo over~

"See u tomorrow" K.T. said. I waved bye went back in the house and headed upstairs to change. I put on my black jeans and a red TRUCKFIT shirt with my matching snapback with my red and white Js. I got in my car and drove to Alix's house.

My POV

I didn't lie to him. I did like the kiss wish it can happen again but it was just a one time thing. Rashad texted me telling me to meet him at the park. I quickly changed into sum grey sweatpants and a black tank top with my black LeBrons. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone.

"Hey sexy" Rashad licked his lips.He had on a grey beanie blue jeans a grey UnderAmour shirt that hugged his chest and grey and white Js. I blushed at his comment.We were sitting on the swings.

"Why am I here?" I kicked my feet.

"We're on a date duh" he smiled showing those lil fangs in his teeth. He's sooo fine no SEXY.

"Says who?" looking at him crazy. He laughed.

"These are for u" handing me a small bouquet of white roses containing a teddy bear.

"Awe thank you they're beautiful" I kissed him on his cheek.

"Also close your eyes"

"Why"

"Just do it" He covered my eyes. I heard rustling from somewhere. Hmmm what's goin on?

"Ok open" I saw a group of people including the girls, guys, and Ny'shia. I saw a lot of drums mostly snares really.

"What is this?" I asked cheesing hard. I quickly went over to a drum kit grabbed my drumsticks I keep in my back pocket.

"This..is a drum party" Rashad got a drum next to me.

"Haha u got this from Drumline 2 boy I loved that part"

"Now it's your turn hit it" A group of guys started beating on the snares.They killing it.

"Aye" Diggy and Lindsey shouted.

Me and Rashad had a drum battle. He went first. He did good now let a player show u how it's done. I flipped the sticks, did my thang, showed out by playing on his drum.

"Oooohhhhhhh" All the guys said.

"Go K.T." Cymphonique said. We had fun jus chilling at the park.

"Had fun?" Rashad asked. I ate a fry.

"Definitely thanks" I gave him a hug. I kissed him.

Hey stop that" Lindsay slapped her hands in our face. His face was red lol. We held hands. Lindsey and Diggy were on the swings. Ny, Zendaya and Cymph were hanging with MB and Issa. We had a blast jus chilling.

Jacob POV

"Bae u okay?" Alix rubbed my chest. We were chilling in her room. I still can't get over that conversation I had with Kiara. It kinda irked me that she had a boyfriend now. But hey I'm Jacob O'Neal Latimore that should say it all.

"Yea just sleepy that's all" I told her.

"Oh" She laid down on my arm and watched tv. We were watching Fast and Furious. I love this movie. Damn I still can't believe Paul Walker is gone R.I.P. man.

"I'm gonna be right back" she said.

"Ight" I laid on the bed.

Alix POV

I saw my phone ID. I went to the bathroom to check.

~Phone Call~

"So did u ask her?"

"Yeah"???

"Great so it's tomorrow right"

"Yea man I don't feel right doin this Alix"???

"Trust me the sooner you do the sooner she's out the picture"

"Ight"???

~Call End~

I told her that she'll pay. Man payback is a bitch. Now Jacob will be mine. Tomorrow is gonna be so good(evil laughs).

Who was that on the phone with Alix? Do u think Jacob should tell Alix bout his crush? Kiara and Rashad awwww.

P.S. If you've ever watched the new Drumline tell me what u thought. I didn't get to see it just that part. OMG they killed it y'all comment how the movie was.

A/N: sorry if I kept y'all waiting. Haven't update as I planned at school cause the internet off so that's y the chapter was short but I hope u enjoyed this chapter.

5 votes for an update

Vote

Comment

Peace