My Decision

Sunday afternoon

Miss Tish POV

I was flipping through the channels on tv thinking. I can't believe she's pregnant. Poor K.T. I feel so bad for her. I know how it feels cause I was 16 when I had Jacob. Me and his father separated a little after he was born and I haven't heard from him since. Wonder where is he? How he's doing? But we're not gonna get into that. Hope Jacob is okay.

"Jacob?" He came running down the stairs in a tank top and basketball shorts.

"Yea ma?"

"How do you feel about the whole situation with Kiara and the baby?" His eyes got watery.

"I feel like I let her down. I promised to always protect her and now she--(gco)"

"Baby it's not your fault you didn't know Jake" I pulled him in a hug comforting my baby. He's so heartbroken by this. It wasn't his fault. It's that child molester Lamar thank God he's in jail. They put him on life because they found out Kiara wasn't his only victim.

"Haven't you talked to her?" I asked.

"Not since we broke up" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well go call her boy"

"Yes ma'am" and he went back upstairs(sighs) the hardworking job of a parent.

Jacob POV

My mom's right. I need to talk to her. That night I had sex with Alix Idk what came over. It was the heat of the moment but she gave me that good shit no lie so I guess you can say we're back together. But I do wanna at least see how Kiara's doing. I dialed her number. After a few rings she answered the phone.

~Phone Convo~

"Hello" her soft voice made her sound like an angel.

"Hey K.T. how u doin?"

"I'm fine" She sounded tired over the phone. I wish I was there to cuddle with her.

"Look I'm sorry about everything that happened" I said with hurt.

"It's okay I forgive you Jacob" When I heard that I was so happy.

"Good s---(gco)" She cut me off.

"But that still doesn't change anything between us don't forget you have Alix now" She said softly

"I know but can we at least still be friends?"

"Yea"

"Great so are u gonna keep the baby?"

"I mean it is my baby so it's my decision and I'm not gonna kill my child Jacob. I'm gonna take care of it"

"That's good just call me whenever you need something alright"

"Thank you"

"I love you Kiara"

"Love u too" She hung up.

~End of call~

I'm so happy she forgives me. I just wish I could gone back in time and fix the past but I can't. Anyway I gotta get ready to go. Me and Alix going to the studio to hear her new single. I put on a red shirt with True Religious jeans Timbs and my nerd glasses with black earrings. I got my phone and headed downstairs. I told my mom bye and went got in the car. I grabbed me two sausage biscuits and some OJ from McDonald's and went to go pick up Alix.

Alix POV

Mhmm Jacob put it down on me haha. Now I bet Kiara won't bother him anymore. She hates him so now Jacob's mine and I'm gonna make sure of that. I got dressed in(in the mm above). I applied red lipstick grabbed my phone and purse and headed out. I saw Jacob awe we're matching. Lol relationship goals.