Heartbreak Heard Around The World

My POV

He leaned in...and kissed me. This time I didn't pull back. He added tongue and I let him in. A few seconds later he pulled back. OMG THAT WAS MY SECOND KISS!!! I stood there trying not to blush.

"I see you ma" Jacob said showing his million dollar smile. We stood there looking at each other for a moment then he broke the silence.

"A-a-are u going to Cascade Friday night?" He stuttered a little. I nodded.

"Good cause I was wondering if he wanted to go a date with me?" he asked looking at me with those big brown eyes. I felt like I'm in a trance in them. I bit my lip trying to hold back the urges I wanted to do to him so bad.

Jacob POV

Why are my palms shaking? Jacob be cool. Usually when I ask out girls, it's easy but Kiara is different. She bit her bottom lip playing with her fingers.

"Look I know u just broke up with Alix and I don't want any drama wit her. She hates me and always will.I'm sorry I don't think it's a good idea" She caressed her arm looking at her feet.

My POV

I know what you guys are thinking: WTF IS WRONG WIT U? OMG THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL ASKED ME OUT! IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!! But tbh I'm not really fan crazy he's just a boy that I go to school with. He had his hands in his pockets.

"Who cares about her? I wanna take u out no set up no friends just you and me pleeeease?" begging with pleading eyes. He made a sad puppy face. Aww it's so cute but cut the cute crap nigga. Should I? I just not too long ago got raped now my bully is asking me out on a date. Weird huh. I mean I just wanna get hurt again. Jacob seems sweet and he's very cute. Why does he wanna date me? (sigh) Ig I'll give it a try.

"All right" He picked me and spinned me around. I wrapped my arms around him giggling. He put me down. Damn he's tall and I'm only 5'4.

"So is 7:00 okay?" I nodded. He leaned down and kissed my cheek and left. I closed the door running up to my room. I jumped on my bed and started screaming in my pillow. What the hell is going on with my life?

Jacob POV

I smiled all the way home even I live next door. Wtf a nigga don't blush. I walked inside to find August in the kitchen with stacks on the counter and when I say stacks I mean stacks! Damn cuz break me sum.

"August u hustlin' again?" I got me a Coke in the fridge.

"Naw maybe dis come from hard work dealing with the fans" he said.

"Ok turn up I hope I get a chance to one day bruh.So I um gotta situation with this girl---"

"U need advice on how to impress the girl. Who? that girl Kiaraa" he playfully punched my arm back and forth.

"Damn how u know nigga?"

"I'm a nigga I know how the ladies feel especially when it's this sexy brutha here" he slayed his hair back.

"Lol well yea it's her. I mean she makes me feel some type of way like I can't explain it"

"Damn mane she got u sprung" he laughed. Am I falling for her? I mean Idk. But I wanna make this date special one she won't forget. Something to take her mind off the' incident'. So me and August sat down thinking of ideas.

My POV

*skips to the next day*

I told the girls what happened on at my house. They were screaming so loud I think my eardrum is broken. I'm legally deaf lol. Cymphonique begged me to help me with my outfit. I told her sure. Tbh I really wasn't all that girl crazy. I mean it's just a date it's not like be Chris Brown's behbey mama.

"We should go on a double date" Lindsey said. She jumped up and down.

"Girl calm down it's just Jacob" I took a sip of my Gatorade.

"JUST JACOB" they all said in unison.

" He's one of the most popular boys at Crenshaw shoot if I wasn't with Trevor mhmm" Zendaya said biting her lip. Ugh this girl here.

"He's so fine I fuck him any day and--" I cut Cymphonique off.

"Ugh can you guys please stop talking bout it please" I gave them all a mean glare. They laughed. I got my biology book out my locker and closed it.We headed to class and I saw Jacob looking at me. He gave me a smirk then I saw Alix. She saw me and came towards me.

"So I heard u and my baby going out" She popped her gum.

"Its not a date it's just hanging out really" I said not raising my head. I'm trying to do my work so move bitch.

"Well just know he doesn't want you. I'm the only one got that?" I just looked at her like she stupid. Like girl I don't give a fuck u can have him just don't touch me or there will be a fuckin problem. She left and sat on his lap. She looked back at me then grabbing his face and kissed him. He didn't pull back. He smiled through the kiss. I knew it was too good to be true. Like Jacob Latimore wants to go out with me yea right. I ignored them and went back to doing my work. Zendaya mouthed' its ok'. I don't care that's what he wants. He has Alix so oh well. So much for our little date. Like August said, 'Love is fa suckahs'.

What do y'all think? Are they still gonna go on their lil' date'? Damn Jacob in for it now.

Vote

Comment

Peace