Accidents Happen

My POV

Me and Zendaya were walking in the cafeteria when I heard someone scream.

(screams)"ZENDAYA!!!"

"Heeyyy Cymph" She said her. She looking cute with her baseball jersey and the skirt to match with sum black and white Js.

"This is K.T., K T. this is my ghetto fabulous friend Cymphonique" Zendaya said.

" I know everybody in school been taking bout u" she said.

"WHAT?!?" I said with an attitude.

"Not like that we heard bout a lot bout u you're a pro on the court. Did u know she's ranked number three in our sub-region? Dang girl u a beast" Cymphonique said.

"Thanks"

"Are u gonna try out Friday?" Both asked me.

"Idk maybe" I shrugged my shoulders. We sat down at a table in the back and I noticed that boy that I bumped into earlier. He was with that hoe Alix sucking each other faces. Ugh. He stole a couple of glances at me. I gave him a mean look.

~~~~~~~~~

Me and the girls were talking when him and his crew came to our table.

"Wats good Cymph, Zendaya I see u got yourself a new friend but ain't all that" he said. I covered my head with my arms.

"Jacob why don't u go back with your groupies I'm sure your bitch over has pussy u can eat" Cymphonique said. The guys snickered.

"That's funny u wasn't sayin that last night" Jacob said.

"Nigga no I wasn't and if I were you'd probably give me STDs u caught from sum other girl u mess with"

"Go girl"Zendaya gave her a high five. I giggled a lil.

"What u laughing for I heard u slept with the whole basketball team even the coach at your old school just to get on the team. Damn I didn't know u were like dat ma. Maybe later on you can come 'ride' this after school" He dapped his friends. I balled up my fist.

"Here's sum to drink for u" he came up to me and he 'slipped' his Pespi all over my shirt.

(gasps)

(laughing including Alix and her clique) " And I thought I was a hoe.Hoe alert.Aww her shirt's all wet now"

I got up and sucker punched his ass. Jacob was knocked out his lip was bleeding but I dgaf.

"Ooohhhhhh" everyone in the cafeteria said.

"Damn Jay she knocked u out" a boy shouted.

His friends were trying to wake him up. The resource officer came and me and the girls ran off.

Vote

Comment

Peace