Speak of the Devil

"Oh my god stop I can't breathe" Zendaya was telling me bout the time her brother Ty sprayed the whole house on April Fools Day and their parents found out and beat his ass. Had him sore for a week.

"I recorded it wanna see?" Zendaya asked me pulling out her phone.

"Hell yeah" We watched the video. I was laughing so much I almost fell out my seat.

"Um excuse me but can u and your friend shut the fuck up!!!" some girl said. She was real skinny, pretty face, wore a GA shirt with a black mini skirt with sum black heels with a cute bun.

"Bitch who the fuck u think u talking to Alix" Zendaya told her.

"U and yo lil dog" She said. The dude sitting next to her was smirking. Ugh. Everybody was laughing at me. I feel like Lincoln all over again. But I'm used to it.

"Babe calm down" the boy sitting next to her said. DAMN BOY FINE REPHRASE FINE AS HELL. He had a lil curly fro with a fresh cut wearing a white V-neck with blac jeans and sum red Timblands and a black baseball cap.

"Naw these tricks need to keep they mouth shut before they get they asses beat" Alix said.

"Shut yo flat ass down somewhere with that fake ass Michael Kors" I said. I heard some people snicker. She then sat down with a stupid look on her face.

Alix POV

Who does this new girl think she is? I saw the way Jacob was looking at her biting his bottom lip. That thot betta watch out or else. Anyway here's a lil bout me. My name's Alix Lapri. I'm a singer and head cheerleader at Crenshaw High. Yes I'm a bad bitch ask anyone. My boyfriend is the most popular guy in school mister Jacob Latimore. He's the captain of the basketball team, and he's MINE nobody's gonna cuff him. Let a bitch try me.

Zendaya POV

That bitch Alix has another thing coming to her. And her Jacob's a jerk sitting there laughing. Ugh I can't stand people like that. The only she's with Jacob is because she wants the D. Alix is the biggest hoe in school. She's done it with the whole team.I'm not gonna stand there and watch them bully Kiara. She's gonna get what's coming to her.

Vote

Comment

Peace