Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Li Damao raised his head suddenly, his eyes full of shock: "Your Majesty, do you know?"

    Lu Ren's old saying was silent: "That's right."

    Li Damao sat up straight, his eyes were alert, and his expression was alert: "Your Majesty let me go alone. Do you also know the identity of the minister?"

    Lu Rengu nodded slightly: "Naturally."

    Many years ago, he was still living in the imperial mausoleum, and the Jin and Chu countries had been at war for many years, but their strengths were equal.

    All of a sudden, Chu State had a strong general who was invincible. Only then did the two countries reverse the situation where you advance and the other retreats, I advance and you retreat, and the situation of the two countries is evenly divided.

    Later, Lu Rengu was picked up by the late emperor and sent to see off his relatives. After raising troops, he met the fierce general of Chu State on the battlefield.

    During the battle, Lu Rengu was amazed by the boundless power and bravery of the fierce general of the Chu State, and he couldn't understand it.

    It was after a close fight that he learned that the man was actually a monster, and it was raised in the mansion by the master of the state of Chu.

    Although in the end, Lu Rengu beheaded the demon, but he was also seriously injured and almost lost his life because of it.

    During this expedition, Lu Rengu witnessed Li Damao's bravery, skill in fighting, courage and strategy, and admired him very much.

    In addition, Gu Nian always thinks of Qianqian wholeheartedly, Lu Rengu entrusts him with a heavy responsibility, promotes him in advance, and seals him as the fourth-rank General Annan.

    After arriving at the imperial capital of Chu State, Lu Rengu remembered that the Golden Wolf Guard had secretly found out that the State Master of Chu State had actually rescued the fierce general he beheaded back then, and used the evil method of renewing his life by using people's hearts.

    Such a crooked way, naturally cannot stay.

    Originally, before Qianqian entered the palace, he had already planned to take care of the Chu State Master and the demon himself when he led his troops into the Chu State's imperial capital.

    But Li Damao appeared, Lu Rengu estimated Li Damao's strength, and then sent him to go alone.

    Originally, he didn't mind that people knew about these demons and ghosts, and he didn't deliberately conceal them a few years ago, but no one asked, so he didn't bother to talk about them.

    But now that he has Qianqian, he decided to handle such incidents in a low-key manner, so as not to spread the word to Qianqian's ears, and the little ginseng spirit should be afraid again.

    Hearing that his identity had also been found out, Li Damao was horrified.

    All these years, he thought he had hidden it perfectly. He worked hard to learn the words and deeds of the human race, joys and sorrows.

    Sometimes, he thought in a trance that he was the real son of the Li family, and he even forgot several times that he was actually a demon.

    The frightening thing is that the number of times he has met with this Emperor is very few. I don't know where and when he showed his flaws, and His Majesty saw his true identity.

    Inside the large carriage, two tall and strong men sat facing each other, looking at each other silently.

    Those eyes were probing, and seemed to be silently contesting.