Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "Your Majesty, be careful." Quan Fu stretched out his hands and was about to help Lu Rengu.

    【If your majesty climbed over the wall on weekdays, it would be safer than me walking on a flat road, but now your majesty is suffering from a headache. 】

    As soon as Quanfu finished speaking, Lu Rengu jumped over the wall and landed in the courtyard of Zuihua Palace in a flash.

    Quan Fu's hands were still stretched out in the air, and His Majesty disappeared in a blink of an eye, so he could only whisper through the wall: "Your Majesty, the slave is waiting outside? Or will I pick you up tomorrow?" Lu Rengu

    replied "You go back first."

    He just came to listen to the little goblin's chanting. As for staying overnight, he has no such plan for the time being.

    But if the little girl asks to keep him, then it doesn't matter if she stays.

    A night of cleanliness, who can refuse.

    The little eunuch on duty in the courtyard of Zuihua Palace was sitting on the porch dozing off, when he suddenly saw a black figure coming in from the wall, and was about to open his mouth to call out to catch the thief, when he received a cold stare.

    The little eunuch instantly recognized that the villain who jumped over the wall in the middle of the night was actually His Majesty the Emperor.

    He was so scared that he fell to his knees with a plop: "Slave..."

    "Shut up." Lu Rengu ordered in a low voice.

    The little eunuch quickly shut his mouth tightly.

    Lu Rengu walked all the way to the entrance of the main hall, and stood quietly outside the tightly closed door with his hands behind his back.

    The house was laughing and joking, and the three masters and servants had a great time.

    But what Lu Rengu heard was only the girl's tender laughter that was so excited that she wanted to lift the roof off.

    The corners of Lu Rengu's mouth curled slightly, stood for a while, and raised his hand to knock on the door.

    "Boom! Boom! Boom!"

    The three people in the room who were drawing cards were all taken aback, Liu Ruoqian looked at the door: "Who is knocking at the door at this time?"

    They didn't hear the courtyard door ringing, nor did they hear the courtyard door opening. The three of them thought it was some eunuch from the Drunken Flower Palace knocking on the door.

    "Just now, my servant has told everyone outside to go to rest, there must be something urgent, my servant will go and have a look." Ling Yan put down the leaf card, got up and walked out.

    Liu Ruoqian secretly went to lift the cards that Lingyan had put on the table, and Lingzhi pressed her hand: "Master, you can't cheat."

    Liu Ruoqian glared at her: "If you let go, I'll just take a look, just...

    " Before he could finish speaking, he heard Ling Yan's panicked greeting from outside: "Servant, please greet Your Majesty!"

    "Your Majesty is coming?" Liu Ruoqian was immediately dumbfounded.

    Liu Ruoqian felt inexplicably guilty when she thought that she didn't go to dinner with His Majesty the Emperor at night, and lied about being uncomfortable, but now she was playing leaf cards.