Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Qianqian!" "Girl!"

    Seeing the little girl galloping towards him, the parents of the Liu family in the car burst into tears and waved their hands desperately.

    The coachman flicked his whip, speeded up and drove over, parked the car a few steps away from Liu Ruoqian, moved the horse stool and placed it next to the shaft.

    Liu Shan rode up from behind to catch up, got off the horse, and asked the little girl for credit with a smile: "Qianqian, I brought my parents here, so please praise me." "Brother, you are really capable."

    Liu Ruoqian praised perfunctorily with red eyes .

    Seeing that Liu Shan had no eyesight and was blocked in front of her like a mountain, she stretched out her hand and pulled him aside in disgust: "Brother, let me out, you are blocking me from seeing my parents." Liu Shan laughed loudly, and quickly moved

    aside step aside.

    The parents of the Liu family had already left the carriage and stepped on the horse stool to get out of the carriage.

    Liu Ruoqian stepped forward and sniffed: "Father, mother, Qianqian misses you." "

    Girl!" Father Liu kept wiping away tears, choked up and speechless.

    Aunt Liu supported Liu Ruoqian's shoulders and looked up and down carefully for a while, seeing that she was well, she hugged the little girl into her arms, and cried out loudly: "Mother's precious girl, mother thought that she would be so beautiful in this life. I'll never see you again."

    Liu Ruoqian hugged Aunt Liu back, her weeping voice was full of joy: "Mother, don't cry! Qianqian is fine."

    Seeing this scene, Liu Shan and the person who got out of the back car Everyone's eyes were red.

    Seeing people passing by at the entrance of the alley to watch the excitement, Liu Silin stepped forward and advised, "Qianqian, uncles, aunts, and brothers and sisters-in-law have worked hard all the way, so let's go in and sit down and talk." "Okay, parents, let's go in.

    " " Liu Ruoqian hastily let go of Aunt Liu.

    As soon as I looked up, I saw a large circle of people around me.

    The eldest brother Liu Shan, the second brother Liu Jiang, the newly married Liu Ersao, and the eldest brother's fiancée Lu Qiaolan.

    I knew they would come a long time ago, but when I saw them, Liu Ruoqian was so happy that she almost jumped up and called out sweetly: "Brother, Brother, Sister-in-law, Sister Qiaolan!

    " Having said that, everything is fine for the little girl now, but since she didn't see it with her own eyes, the big guy still couldn't help worrying.

    Now seeing the little girl dressed richly, smiling happily, her pretty face is much rounder than when she left home, everyone finally felt relieved.

    Seeing the little girl happily circling and shouting, the big guy laughed and agreed.

    Under the guidance of Liu Silin and Liu Shan, a large group of people entered the door.

    ---

    Entering the flower hall of the main house, after the mother and daughter cried, Aunt Liu remembered Qianqian's current status, and took the lead to kneel down to pay her respects.

    Everyone also knelt down to salute.

    "Mother, get up!"

    "Father, get up!"