Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    [Extra: Little Ginseng Essence and Ghost Emperor 03]

    Liu Ruoqian knew that the ghost man was becoming more and more willful, but still underestimated his unreliability.

    Before she could finish her sentence, she suddenly flew into the air, and then she only felt the wind whistling, and her back felt a chill.

    In desperation, she had no choice but to tightly hug the ghost man's neck and close her eyes tightly.

    After a period of dizziness, Liu Ruoqian felt a big hand pat her from behind.

    Then that pleasant voice whispered in her ear, "Qianqian, we're here."

    "So fast?" Liu Ruoqian was a little shocked.

    She let go of His Majesty's neck, straightened her body, and sat firmly on the ghost man's powerful arms without getting off the ground.

    It's not that she's lazy, and it's not that she wants to get tired of him and insists on letting him hug her. The main reason is that she's afraid of stepping on some skulls, limbs and arms.

    She was still afraid of seeing some creepy scene, so she first raised her hands to cover her eyes, then opened her eyes, and looked out through the tiny fingers.

    The majestic Fengdu Great Emperor's Palace is brightly lit everywhere, and the servants on duty are coming and going, and it is very lively to watch.

    But for some unknown reason, those servants all hunched over, weak, and moved slowly.

    Two ghosts almost bumped into each other, but they refused to let go, just staring blankly at each other.

    Although the scene was a bit weird and gloomy, all of them looked like ordinary people with healthy bodies, none of them lacked a head, and none of them had a tongue hanging out.

    "Huh? This is different from what I thought." Liu Ruoqian was dumbfounded, took off her hand in disbelief, and couldn't help sighing.

    She supported Lu Rengu's shoulder with one hand, and pointed to the door with the other: "This looks similar to our imperial palace in Dajin.

    " .

    "Isn't this about those cruel punishments?" Liu Ruoqian asked puzzled.

    After living in the human world for so long, Lu Rengu knew very well that the people had many misunderstandings about the underworld, even her Qianqian.

    Lu Rengu patiently explained: "That's hell, a prison and execution ground that belongs to the underworld."

    "Isn't hell just hell?" Liu Ruoqian was confused.

    Lu Rengu: "No, hell is just a part of the underworld. Some dead souls have committed many crimes and sins. After they die, they will be imprisoned in hell, where they will be punished as they should." That's right

    . Liu Ruoqian asked curiously: "What kind of punishment are there?"

    Lu Ren's old-fashioned words were gentle: "Qianqian doesn't need to know

    about those dirty things." It's better to listen to His Majesty the Emperor, not to know.

    She nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Since she couldn't see the evil spirits, and couldn't see the scene of ghosts crying, wolves howling and bloody hula, she had nothing to fear.

    The little ginseng spirit was full of curiosity: "Why haven't you seen them with a bull's head and a horse's face?"